A Day at Galaxy's Edge {Cast}

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! This was something random I came up with. What if the cast of "Star Wars Rebels" went to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?

What I would give to see them there... So, this is what would happen if "the voice of Zelara" was with them for a whole day. Now, on with the show!

"This is so exciting! I've always wanted to come here!"

Today, the cast of Star Wars Rebels was at Disney's new park; Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It's been a long time since the cast had any free time, so they made their own free time.

"Wonder what this place has in store." Taylor said.

"Well, we're not going to know if we keep standing here." Tiya said.

"There's a lot we can do around here: ride the Millennium Falcon, make your own lightsaber, and if we're lucky, we might run into Kylo Ren," Glastine said.

"You sure know a lot about this place." Freddie said.

"YouTube. I watched so many videos about this place. But now I get to experience them with you guys."

Freddie smiled and turned to the others.

"Seriously though, what are we going to do?" he asked.

"Why not go on the Millennium Falcon ride? I heard it's really fun." Steve said.

The others nodded and turned to Vanessa.

"Millennium Falcon it is." she said.

The group smiled and made their way to the Millennium Falcon ride. Many people recognized them on the way; pictures were taken, and autographs were given. When they entered the cockpit, being the Captain Hera that she is, Vanessa sat down in the Captain's seat. Freddie sat next to her and the others sat behind her. Then, a voice they knew all too well began speaking.

"Pilot on the right, press the flashing button to take off!" Hondo Ohnaka said.

Vanessa pressed the button and we felt ourselves being propelled in the air.

"This is awesome!" Glastine cried.

With Hondo's commands, the group pressed every flashing button to get through the ride. Occasionally, they would miss some buttons by mistake.

"Press it, Taylor!" Tiya laughed.

"I'm trying!" Taylor said.

"Do or do not! There is no try!" Freddie laughed.

"Shut up, Freddie!"

The group had an amazing time on the Millennium Falcon. When they felt the ship land, the door behind them opened, and they all got up and left with wide grins on their faces.

"That was seriously so much fun!" Vanessa said.

"I watched videos of this ride, but it feels so nice to finally experience it." Glastine said.

"I know what you mean. That was crazy." Taylor sighed.

"Hondo almost killed us, though." Steve said.

"I honestly couldn't tell if he left us or betrayed us at the end." Tiya said.

The group laughed at Tiya's comment.

"So, what's next?" Freddie asked.

"Build your own lightsaber?" Glastine asked.

"I'm down. What about you guys?" Taylor asked.

The others looked at one another and nodded with smiles. The group then made their way to Savi's Workshop. When they walked inside, the man in the center of the room started speaking.