Imperial in Disguise

Hey everyone! First, a quick shout out to HowlSeeker, who gave me this awesome idea. Thanks so much for the idea, my friend! I was even smiling at the thought of Zelara in Imperial clothing. Continuation of "Legends Never Die", by the way. Well, on with the show!

Almost half a year has passed, and I've really grown on the Rebels.

They've really become my family...

Right now, we were on Maitlyn, strategizing on a mission.

An assault on Delmi, a suffering, sister planet to Maitlyn, was going to happen, and we had to be there to evacuate all the citizens before the Empire destroys them.

Now, Hera, Zeb, and I were walking through the marketplace, talking about what we can do.

"Why don't we go undetected? We do have that new stealth mode feature, after all," Zeb said.

"True, but I haven't tested it out yet, and I don't want to accidentally give away our position instead of staying hidden." Hera said.

"Right, don't want that to happen."

I hummed in thought about what we should do.

"Well, one of us can go undercover, and try to get more information about how the Empire is going to wipe out Delmi." I said.

"Good idea, Zel, and you're perfect for the role." Hera said.

I did a double-take before looking at Hera in confusion.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Giving that you probably know more about Delmi than us, you can tell us all the ways to get the people off the planet without the Empire finding out." Zeb said.

"I do have a fair share of knowledge about Maitlyn's sister planet... Okay, I'll do it."

"Great, now you just need a disguise..." Hera said.

"I can help with that!" a voice called out.

We looked next to us and saw a Dressellian.

"Maverick!" I said happily.

"You know him?" Zeb asked.

"Of course. He used to work with my mother since she was a merchant here."

Zeb nodded in understanding.

"It's nice to meet you two. Any friend of Zelara is a friend of mine." Maverick said.

"Thanks. Back to what you were saying, you said you can help us with a disguise for Zelara, right?" Hera asked.

Maverick nodded and soon placed a box on the table. I opened it and pulled out whatever my hand touched first; it was a black helmet, but not just any helmet.

"An Inquisitor helmet?" I asked.

"Then, that means..." Zeb said.

He reached in and pulled out an Imperial Inquisitor uniform. Then, Hera pulled out the Inquisitor's lightsaber.

"How...?" I asked Maverick.

"When the city heard about what happened to our beloved Heidi and Kent, the city banded together and took down the Stormtroopers and the Inquisitor. We were planning on burning their armor, but I decided to keep the Inquisitor armor for myself since I am the one who struck him down." Maverick said.

Hera, Zeb, and I couldn't believe our ears.

"This is perfect. They definitely won't suspect me if I'm an Inquisitor." I said.