Don't Mess With My Pack {Part 3}

Final part! Enjoy!

My head turned to the door and I saw Kanan, Ezra, Kayla, and Sabine.

They came...

Turning my attention back to Atlas, I Force jumped over him before he could crash into me.

"Atlas, stop! This isn't you!" I cried out.

Atlas arched his back and snarled at me. The more he did this, the less I recognized him.

He would never growl or snarl at me, so him doing this is makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Baring his teeth, Atlas charged at me once more. I quickly stepped to the side and cringed when Atlas ran into the wall.

Sorry, buddy...

Sighing, I turned back to my friends with a look of concern.

"Guys, get out of here!" I cried.

"No way! We're not leaving you!" Ezra said.

Hearing grumbling, I turned around to see Atlas shake out his ruffled fur. My eyes welled with tears at the sight. Atlas's eyes were no longer ice blue, for they were now a bright red.

Atlas... no...

Atlas let out a loud, deep howl that was almost deafening.

"Zelara, get out of there!" Kayla cried.

"NO! I'm not leaving him!" I said.

Looking up at Glenora, I growled and glared at her.

"Let them go!" I shouted.

"Or what? You are in no position to make demands, Wolf Jedi... You don't want your friends to get hurt, do you?" Glenora asked, snapping her fingers.

The other Loth-wolves rose to their feet and growled at the others.

...No...

The other Loth-wolves barked and began making their way towards the others.

"RUN!" I cried.

My friends jumped out of the way before the wolves could get them. The minute I turned back to Atlas; he was already inches away from me. Quickly using Force speed, I moved out of Atlas's way.

"Aralez, I'm so sorry! Please, I need your help! Lend me your strength!" I cried.

When I broke out of Force speed, I felt my ears and tail dissolve. Then, a familiar blue light hopped out of my chest. In an instant, Aralez appeared.

"I never left you, you know?" Aralez asked.

"I'm sorry for what I said." I said.

"I understand. You love Atlas very much."

Suddenly, Aralez started glowing and growing. When the light died down, a Loth-wolf, similar-looking to Atlas was standing in front of me.

"Aralez...?" I asked.

The Loth-wolf turned to me and nodded. My eyes widened in surprise.

I didn't know she could turn into a Loth-wolf. That's pretty incredible.

Aralez bent down and gestured her head to her back. Nodding, I climbed on top of her. Standing up, she turned her attention back to Atlas and growled; Atlas snarled in return. Both charged at each other and began to fight.

There's got to be a way to get Atlas and the other Loth-wolves back, but how...?

Looking up at Glenora, I saw some kind of device around her head. It looked very similar to what Atlas and the others were wearing.