A Day at Galaxy's Edge {Ghost Crew}

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! Another random skit. What if Zelara and the Ghost Crew went to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? That would be insane! (Hera and Zeb would be humans, BTW) Anyway, on with the story!

"This is going to be so much fun!" Ezra cried.

I looked around at the scenery around us and smiled.

Today, the others and I were at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, a new park opened by Disney. Since all of us huge Star Wars fans, why not check it out?

"Calm down, Ezra. We've barely even walked through the entrance." Sabine said.

"Still, this is amazing! A whole amusement park dedicated to Star Wars!" Ezra said cheerfully.

He's as enthusiastic and energetic as ever... It's nice to see him like this.

"So, what are we going to do first?" Zeb asked.

"Well, why don't we go on a ride first? I heard that there was a ride called Rise of the Resistance," Hera said.

"Really? That sounds interesting," Kanan said.

"I think the word you're looking for is fun, Kanan." I said.

"That too."

"I just checked the map. The ride is just a few minutes from here."

"Come on!" Ezra cried.

Following the energetic kid, we soon made it to the Rise of the Resistance ride.

"Well, let's head inside." I said.

"That was so much fun!" I said.

"I have to admit, that was really fun." Kanan said.

I smiled at Kanan and nodded.

"That drop from the escaped pod startled me a little," Sabine said.

"You literally screamed when it happened." Zeb said.

"Shut up, Zeb."

"So, what should we do next?" Ezra asked.

"I heard there was a place called Savi's Workshop where you can build your own lightsaber," Hera said.

"Build your own lightsaber? Now that sounds fun." I said.

"We're not too far from the place, so let's go there."

We followed Hera's lead until we reach our destination.

"Well, let's head inside." I said.

We walked inside and was led into a room with a round table. When some other people walked in, the room became dimly lit. Then, a man walked into the center of the room and began speaking.

"Welcome to the workshop. Now, I know this seems a little... well, not a lot, but to us, this is everything. I see you've already met our gatherers, please introduce yourselves," he said.

"Tracy."

"Cindy."

"Oscar."

"Austin."

"And you may call me Kembe. Now, to some of you, this may look like old junk. Let me assure you... some of it is new junk."

Everyone chuckled at his joke.