Meeting the Rebels

Here's how I met Rebels. Enjoy!

"I'm going out to do my rounds, Atlas." I said.

Atlas nodded silently. I put on my brown hood and went to the nearby city of Lothal.

It looked peaceful, but these people are suffering, and I want to do everything I can to help them get through this.

Then, I heard blasters off into the distance. I walked closer to the sound until I saw what looked like a freighter ship. Beyond the ship, I saw a teenage boy with raven blue hair, a man with brown hair, and a droid. The droid was holding up a stormtrooper helmet and was moving around, whereas the raven-haired boy was firing at it. I leaned against a crate, watching the scene before me play out.

Something doesn't... feel right... Why am I feeling the Force radiating off the man? He can't be what I think he is... right...?

I blinked back to reality and continued to watch them. Then, the boy stopped firing at the command of the man.

"Good target practice, Ezra. You're getting the hang of it." the man said.

"Thanks, Kanan. So, when are we going to start lightsaber practice?" the boy asked.

Lightsaber practice...?

"Soon, Ezra. Be patient. If you want to become a Jedi, a key trait about them is that they were patient and focused." the man said.

"Okay, we both know that you are NOT focused and NOT patient at all, Kanan." the boy teased.

The man rolled his eyes and laughed. I then felt their emotions through the Force.

So, they're both Force wielders? Incredible...

Then, the ramp to the ship opened and a green Twe'lik, a Lasat, and a teenage girl with blue and gold hair walked out.

No Force signatures from them... but out of all them, they're all good.

I then felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw Atlas. I smiled as he down next to me.

"They... are the rebellion..." he said.

"They are?" I asked.

Atlas nodded. I turned my attention back to the group and tilted my head to the side.

So, they're the rebellion the Empire is after...

I straightened up and brushed the dust off my robe.

"Well, I better go meet them." I said.

Then, Atlas shook his head.

"Not now..." he said.

"Okay... then, when?" I asked.

"Tonight... I can see... stormtroopers... looking for them..."

"You just want to make a grand entrance."

Atlas looked away and smiled a little. I laughed and shook my head.

"Okay, fine. You and the pack are the masters of stealth, and you taught me everything there is to know about stealth." I said.

Atlas stuck out his chest and nodded.

"And you taught me how to make a grand entrance." I added.

Atlas playfully glared at me and growled. I smiled and climbed on his back. I looked back at the group's smiling faces and found myself smiling as well. Soon, Atlas was flying through the plains back to the rest of the pack.