Which Jedi Are You More Like? QUIZ

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! Like the title says, this will be my first quiz on this story. And I can guarantee you, this won't be the last. I do hope you enjoy this, and if you do, let me know if I should do another one!

There will be 6 questions with 8 choices to choose from.

The rules are simple:
1) Answer each question TRUTHFULLY
2Add up your points at the end
3)Find out which Jedi you're more like

The Jedi that you will be able to get in this quiz will be ones of my own creation; plus Kanan and Ezra. Take as much time as you'd like. Now, without further adieu, let's get started! Good luck!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Question 1: What role would you play in the Star Wars universe?
Jedi > 70
●Rebel > 60
●Ace Pilot > 50
●Bounty Hunter > 40
●Scavenger > 30
●Orphan > 20
●Dark Sider > 10
●Imperial > 0

Question 2: What lightsaber color would you have?
●Blue > 70
●Purple > 60
●Black > 50
●Green > 40
●White > 30
●Yellow > 20
●Red > 10
●Orange > 0

Question 3: Choose a partner in crime/companion.
●Atlas the Lothwolf > 70
●Chopper > 60
●Jar Jar Binks > 50
●BB-8 > 40
●Chewbacca > 30
●Venus the Howler > 20
●Reaper the Battle Droid > 10
●Nagani the Pythorn > 0

Question 4: You just discovered that your Jedi Master is a Dark Sider. You...
●Confront him > 70
●Battle him > 60
●Try to persuade him/light siding > 50
●Kill him > 40
●Join him > 30
●Call for backup > 20
●Run away > 10
●Ignore it/Pretend like you don't know > 0

Question 5: What planet would you live on?
●Maitlyn > 70
●Lothal > 60
●Garel > 50
●Kef Bir > 40
Pasaana > 30
●Yavin > 20
●Dunoir > 10
●Alvar > 0

Question 6: A long-lost relative finds out you're a Jedi. You...
●Explain everything > 70
●Train as Padawan > 60
●Use Jedi Mind Trick/Make them forget > 50
●Shrug it off/No big deal > 40
●Suspect something fishy > 30
●You are a Padawan > 20
●"I have no idea what you're talking about" > 10
●Kill them > 0

Add Up Your Points!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

0-70
You got... Nova Kry'ila! You are a well-remembered Jedi Master who is loving and caring, and sometimes act as a parent-figure towards the younger Jedi. Your note taking is second to none and you never miss a chance to use your knowledge when you're in a tight spot. You always set others on the path of greatness. Recognized for your service during the Clone War and Order 66.

80-140
You got... Heidi June! Even though people don't mean to, they sometimes call you "Mom/Dad." You were naïve as a Padawan, but grew up into an incredible Jedi. You always pass on what your Master taught you to your friends. Recognized for your service during the Clone War and Order 66.

90-210
You got... Crowvern! You are so two-face. When you want to be, you're sweet, kind, friendly, and trustworthy. You battle with these fuzzy emotions constantly. You feel that your true nature is to be cruel, conniving, mean; a Dark Sider. But maybe being good for a change isn't so bad. Recognized for your service during the Clone War and Order 66.

220-280
You got... Zunela Cordway! You've seen more that what you wanted to see. You are a wise and caring Jedi Master, and became a Master to other Masters. You were one of the strongest Jedi in the Order. Being that you suffered through a lot, you isolate yourself from the outside world, but you always find comfort with your companion. Recognized for your service as a General during the Clone War and Order 66.

290-350
You got... Ezra Brider! You're a young, street-smart Jedi, who at first only ever cared about yourself. You found a way to make a living, though. Other than that, you're funny, dedicated, caring, and really fun to be around. You always know how to liven someone's day.

360-420
You got... Kanan Jarrus! You are a strong-willed Jedi that doesn't let anything get in your way. Haunted by your past, you don't talk about it when asked. You're stoic, disciplined, and focused, but underneath that shell of yours, you're funny, compassionate, and sometimes cocky. You always find comfort when you're with your friends and family. Recognized for your service during the Clone War and Order 66.

430-490
You got... Zelara June! At first, you're quiet and never really talked much since your past traumatized you. Nonetheless, you are a strong-willed Jedi. When met with challenges, you always find a way to overcome them. You don't talk much about your past when asked, but the trust you share between your friends and family makes you and open book. You're funny, compassionate, caring, fun to be around, and can really turn it on in the heat of battle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I do hope you enjoyed this quiz. Let me know who you got in the comments. Also, let me know if I should do another quiz. I kind of already have one in mind, but I want to know what you guys think. I'll see you in the next part. May the Force be with You!

💎DiamondJedi18