A Rebels April Fools

Hey everyone! 🤡Happy April Fools Day🤡 Just something random I came up with for this occasion. Anyway, enjoy!

"Please Zel?" Ezra begged.

"I'm not about to get murdered by the others," I said.

"If you help me, I'll help you with your pranks."

"Deal."

Today was April Fools Day, my third favorite time of the year. When I was younger, I played so many pranks on my parents. They always got me back, unfortunately. But it was one of our ways our family stayed so strong...

"So, what are you planning, kid?" I asked.

"Well, Zeb hates spiders, but I don't know about the others. I was thinking about filling their rooms with fake spiders." Ezra said.

"I like the idea, but instead of fake spiders, we use real ones. We are on Atollon, after all."

Ezra's eyes gleamed with mischief and excitement.

"I like the way you think, but how are we going to get the spiders?" Ezra asked.

"Leave that to me. I encounter a lot of them whenever I have time to myself." I said.

Ezra and I walked away from the base and headed to the outskirts of the base. I held out my hand and closed my eyes.

"Z..." Ezra began.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were surrounded by five Crawlers.

"Be calm, Ezra." I said.

Ezra was about to reach for his lightsaber, but I quickly stopped him.

"You activate your weapon and they WILL attack." I told him.

I let go of his wrist and faced the spiders. I held out my hand to them and they all let out a shriek-like cry.

"They'll help us." I said.

"Great. Come on, I know exactly where to put them on the Ghost." Ezra said.

This is going to be interesting...

We began walking back to the base with the Crawlers in tow. Following Ezra's plan, we put one Crawler in each room and the fifth one near the ramp.

"The others won't see the one by the ramp on their way in, but they will see it on their way out." I said.

"Perfect. Now, we wait..." Ezra said.

Heading into our rooms, we waited for the fiasco to start. Hearing talking outside my door, I heard the door next to me open.

Sorry, Sabine...

All I heard was a scream. Knowing Sabine would rush to my room, I locked the door so she and the others can't get in. Three more rounds of screams could be heard outside.

"How did they get in!?" Sabine asked in a panic.

Knowing that they're going to the ramp, I exited my room and saw Ezra waiting outside. Leaning on the rail, we watched the others try and take out the Crawler by the ramp.

On one hand, I feel bad for them, and on the other hand, I don't...

Ezra and I then burst out laughing. Our laughter soon caught the attention of the others.

"April Fools!" we laughed.

Holding out my hand, I was able to calm down the Crawler with the Force.

"You planned this?" Zeb asked.

"Well, it was originally Ezra's plan." I said.

"Zel just made it better." Ezra said.