Who Would Be Your Master? QUIZ

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! Like the title says, this is my second quiz on this story. I do hope you enjoy this, and if you do, let me know if I should do another one!

There will be 6 questions with 7 choices to choose from.

The rules are simple:
1) Answer each question TRUTHFULLY
2Add up your points at the end
3)Find out which Jedi would be your Master

Similar to the last quiz, the Jedi that you will be able to get in this quiz will be ones of my own creation; plus Kanan and a special, familiar face. Take as much time as you'd like. Now, without further adieu, let's get started! Good luck!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Question 1: How would you use the Force?
●To help those who can't help themselves > 60
●To become independent > 50
●To become more powerful > 40
●Train to become a Jedi > 30
To get revenge on those who hurt you > 20
●To kill anyone that stands in your way > 10
●Nothing >0

Question 2: What lightsaber color would you have?
●Blue > 60
●Purple > 50
●Yellow > 40
●Green > 30
●White > 20
●Orange > 10
●Red > 0

Question 3: If not a Jedi, what occupation suits you better?
●Head of a Royal House > 60
●Resistance General > 50
●Fighter Pilot > 40
●Grand Admiral > 30
●Imperial Governor > 20
●Imperial Agent > 10
●Inquisitor > 0

Question 4: Favorite Force ability...
Jedi Mind Trick > 60
●Force Push > 50
●Force Lightning > 40
●Force Heal > 30
●Force Visions > 20
●Levitation > 10
Force Choke > 0

Question 5: Who would be your Padawan?
●Ezra > 60
●Ahsoka > 50
●Luke > 40
●Kylo Ren > 30
Rey > 20
●Obi-Wan > 10
●Anakin > 0

Question 6: Favorite Star Wars ship...
●The Ghost/Phantom > 60
●Millennium Falcon > 50
●Tantive IV > 40
X-Wing > 30
●Hammerhead Corvette > 20
●Star Destroyer > 10
●Death Star > 0

Add Up Your Points!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

0-60
You got... Crowvern! Your Master is a coldhearted Sith. Crowvern is strict and impatient, and only wants perfection. His training is vigorous but fair. The two of you are mutual acquaintances who can tolerate one another.

70-120
You got... Heidi June! Your Master is a kindhearted and selfless Jedi. Heidi patient and always speaks words of encouragement. Her training is challenging but fun. The two of you are close like mother and child.

130-180
You got... Zunela Cordway! Your Master is a quiet and calm Jedi. Zunela always pushes you to do your best and brings you up when you fall. Her training is fair but challenging. The two of you are really close friends.

190-240
You got... Kanan Jarrus! Your Master is patient and stoic. Kanan only sees potential in you and has your best interests at heart. His training is challenging but fair. The two of you get along really well.

250-300
You got... Zelara June! Your Master is like her mother, a kindhearted and selfless Jedi. She is patient and always works on where you can improve. Her training is fair but fun. The two of you are closer than siblings.

310-360
You got... Yoda! Your Master is a simple and wise Jedi. He will push you to your full potential and will only help when you truly need it. His training is fair but challenging. The two of you get along extremely well.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hope you enjoyed this quiz! The next part is an episode based part. Suggestions are forever open and appreciated. May the Force be with You!

💎DiamondJedi18⚔