Mission: Stealth Strike

One of the funniest episodes of Season 2. (Season 2 Episode 9) "Stealth Strike" Enjoy!

It was a slow day on Garel and Kanan and I were having a duel.

You can probably guess who had the upper hand...

Ezra was away with Commander Sato on a rescue mission to retrieve some comrades who have been taken by the Empire.

"Nice moves, Kanan." I commented, swinging my lightsaber.

Kanan quickly raised his weapon and grinned.

"I can say the same about you." Kanan said.

The two of us soon looked over at the Ghost when we heard a familiar voice call out our names. Looking up, we saw a worried-looking Hera.

"Guys, you need to come see this." Hera said, before disappearing into the Ghost.

Deactivating our weapons, we sprinted up the ramp and met up with the others in the common room. On the table was a holographic image of Commander Sato.

"Listen to this." Hera said.

When Hera played the message, Sato's voice was full of concern and distress.

"Phoenix Home to Ghost. We've been pulled out of hyperspace. The Empire..."

Sato's image then became unclear and disoriented, soon disappearing.

"The transmission was jammed. But still, that doesn't make any sense. You can't pull a ship out of hyperspace because you never know exactly where it is. A tractor beam can't get a lock." Hera said.

"That's 'cause this isn't a tractor beam. It's a gravity well," Sabine said.

"A gravity well? What in the world is that?" I asked.

"When I was at the academy, they were developing a new cruiser with gravity well projectors powerful enough to pull a ship out of hyperspace."

Whoa... That's insane...

"Well, it looks like they finished it." Kanan said.

"Chances are they're still testing the system. If they follow Imperial procedure, the testing zone for this type of ship wouldn't be that large. You'll probably find it not far from where we lost contact with Commander Sato." Sabine explained.

Makes sense to me.

"All right, everybody. Gear up. We're goin' out there." Kanan said, standing up and walking over to the door.

Nodding, I got off the wall and followed my Jedi friend. Then, Hera got up and placed a hand on her Jedi shoulder to stop him.

"Not everybody. You, Zelara, and Rex will go find that system. Find that ship, and I bet you find Ezra in the others," Hera said.

"Not Rex! I'll take Zeb or Sabine," Kanan complained.

"Rex's military experience will be invaluable, and he can also impersonate a stormtrooper."

"Right. That's because he is a stormtrooper."

"No, he was a clone trooper."

"Same thing."

"Kanan." I said sternly.

I know the Jedi and clones had a history together, but Kanan can't let bad memories of the past affect his future.

"Kanan, I sent Ezra. This is the only way." Hera said, her face concerned.

Hera's motherly side is honestly my favorite thing about her. It shows how much she cares about the rest of the crew as if they were family.