My Ex-Pirate

Continuation of "Reliving the Moment" Enjoy!

It was a warm afternoon, and the Rebels and I were relaxing on my homeworld; Maitlyn. There weren't any missions or OPs to go on, so we were taking this time to finally relax. I even got a chance to show the two Jedi what my planet had to offer

But seriously though, trust me when I say this; try running away from the Empire, Inquisitors, and a Sith Lord... it is NOT easy...

I was sparring with Ezra, showing him some new Jedi moves and techniques, with Kanan closely watching from the Ghost's ramp.

"Good job, Ezra. I see you used some techniques Kry'ila once used," I said.

"Yeah. Those holographic lessons were useful. Now I can counter your attacks." the boy said.

"Don't get cocky, Ezra. There are still a lot of things I haven't taught you; things Kanan probably can't do."

Kanan looked up when he heard his name. He walked up to us and crossed his arms.

"What can you do that I can't?" Kanan asked.

"Hm... Let's see... Force singing is one." I said.

Ezra chuckled. Kanan rolled his eyes.

"Keep doing that and you just might see your brain." I said.

This time, Ezra barked out a laugh.

"Making hilarious puns is another thing." Ezra said.

I smiled at the young Padawan's comment.

"Okay, fine. But like the old saying goes; nobody's perfect." Kanan said.

"Very true." I said.

"Well, one thing's for sure; you're both very wise, really cool, and amazing and incredible Jedi Masters." Ezra said.

Ezra's words brought tears to my eyes.

"Thanks, kid." Kanan said.

"Yeah." I said.

Ezra grinned from ear to ear.

"Well, now that we dragged you out here, want to train with us?" I asked.

Kanan nodded and pulled out his lightsaber. When his blue blade appeared, we began our training.

Ezra was getting better at handling two opponents. Learning something like this is very crucial, and it can save your life in the long run.

Our training stopped when Hera told us to come inside. We obeyed and walked into the Ghost. Zeb, Chopper, and Sabine were in the common room waiting for us.

"What's this all about, Hera?" Sabine asked.

Hera then turned to me and nodded. I nodded back and turned back to the other Rebels.

"There's a pickup on a pirate planet, and it's very important that we get it," I said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Did you just say... a pirate planet?" Ezra asked.

"Yup. Chopper?"

Chopper buzzed and showed a holographic image of said planet. It was a desert-mesa planet.

"This is the planet Alvar, a planet infested with scoundrels, thieves, crooks, criminals, and yes, pirates. My Master had a friend who lived on this planet. He used to work with the Resistance but soon backed out for whatever reason. Wouldn't be surprised if he were dead by now... but he has an important item that can be very useful to us. If we can get it from him without any trouble, or causing any, we'll be home free."