Don't Mess With My Pack {Part 2}

Part 2! Some parts may be gory. You have been warned. Now, on with the show!

It wasn't too long after the others boarded the Astradamus. Walking into an empty room, I sat on the floor and began to meditate.

Atlas... Please be okay...

I could feel my blood boiling with rage. Balling my hands into fists, I felt tears land on my clenched hands. My head shot up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Breathing out a sigh, I ignored the knocking. The knocking continued.

"Zelara, it's Kayla. Please let me in." she asked.

Ignoring her, I turned my back to the door.

"You don't want to talk? Fine, then just listen. I know you're feeling upset, and angry, and scared right now, but believe me when I say this. I've been in your position before; my vision clouded by rage and vengeance. At first, you think that you're going to find peace when you've had your revenge, but you're not..." Kayla said.

I listened as my friend continued to talk.

"Tell me, Zelara. What are you going to do when you have to face Atlas and the other Loth-wolves, knowing that he and the others are being mind-controlled?" Kayla asked.

I felt my ears begin to droop.

I never thought about that... No matter, I'll free Atlas and the others whatever the cost...

Once I heard Kayla walk away, I went back to meditating.

"Zelara, please. Listen to me," Aralez said.

"I don't want to hear it from you either, Aralez," I said.

"But..."

"Silence!"

And like that, everything was silent. Sighing, I continued to meditate.

What do they know? What they DON'T know is how much this means to me. I am grateful for the help, but this is a "me" problem, and I'm not going to stand idly by while the Empire uses my pack to conquer world after world... I won't let that happen...

Once I felt the ship land, I stood up and headed towards the hanger. Sensing the others behind me, I glanced at them before looking away.

"Nerezza, Diella, stay here with Hera and Zeb until the others and I return with the Loth-wolves." I ordered.

"Of course." Nerezza said.

Walking down the ramp, I breathed out a shaky breath.

Never thought I'd end up here again. Place brings back bad memories...

Looking around, I tried to sense Atlas.

"Anything Zelara?" Ezra asked.

I didn't answer my Padawan; I remained silent. Once I got a lock on Atlas's location, I used Force speed to sprint away from the others.

Sorry guys. This is personal...

Vaulting over wide ridges and racing through large canyons, I made my way towards where the Empire was keeping my pack. Once I arrived, I broke out of Force speed. I quickly hid on top of a cliff and looked down at the Empire's little base. The facility expanded across cliffsides and ridges and was heavily guarded with stormtroopers posted on every corner and catwalk.

This is almost too easy. Don't worry Atlas, I'm coming...

Jumping down from my spot, I activated my lightsaber which caught the attention of the nearby stormtroopers.