Rebels Play "Among Us" {Cast}

This time, it's with the cast. Enjoy!

It was a warm afternoon, and the cast of Star Wars Rebels was talking to each other through a Zoom meeting. David, Dave, Ashley, and Bradley were even there.

"I've been wanting to play this game ever since I saw videos of it. It looks so much fun." Glastine said.

"Remember, we have to be muted throughout the entire round. When the time comes to discuss, then we can unmute ourselves." Dave said.

"And if someone kills you, you can't chime in during the discussion, or have your camera on." Taylor said.

"All right. Let's get this game started." Tiya said.

Once everyone was in, the game began. Everyone was a crewmate, except Ashley and Bradley. After the game loaded in, everyone went around to do their tasks. Almost everyone went into Admin to swipe their card. For everyone who's played Among Us, swiping the card is the most annoying and tedious task ever.

"DEAD BODY REPORTED"

The cast unmuted themselves so they can discuss.

"Where and who, Taylor?" Dave asked.

"Okay, it was David's body. It was in Weapons. I came from fixing the wiring in Navigations." Taylor explained.

"So, the Impostor must've vented before they could get caught." Vanessa said.

"Almost everyone was in Admin doing that annoying card swipe," Steve said.

"I didn't see you there, Steve." Tiya commented.

"Neither did I." Freddie said.

"I was there. There were a lot of people there."

Steve let out a sigh of discomfort when he saw Freddie and Tiya vote, knowing they voted for him.

"I saw him." Glastine said.

"Same." Dave said.

"Sure... Okay..." Tiya said.

When the time came to vote, Dave, Glastine, Steve skipped the vote, whereas the others voted for Steve.

"Steve was ejected."

"Wait. We don't know who it is?" Bradley asked.

"No, we just have to keep playing until the crewmates or Impostors win." Glastine explained.

"It isn't me!" Steve said before muting himself.

After that little fiasco, everyone went off to do their tasks. Glastine, Ashley, and Freddie all went to Electrical to do similar tasks. Without warning, Bradley came out of the vent and killed Freddie. Before Glastine could report, Ashley killed her.

"DEAD BODY REPORTED"

On the screen, it showed that Freddie, Glastine, David, Dave, and Tiya were dead.

"Whoa, that was quick." Vanessa said.

"Where was the body?" Ashley asked.

"It was Dave's body, and it was in Security." Taylor said.

"Ashley and I were in Electrical." Bradley said.

Taylor sighed and shook his head.

"Let's just skip. No one knows anything and we're running out of time," Taylor said.

"Why so eager to skip, Taylor?" Bradley asked.

"'Cause no one knows anything."

Before the time to vote ended, everyone cast their votes. Taylor and Vanessa skipped, whereas Bradley and Ashley voted for Taylor.