A Rebels Halloween

🎃Happy Halloween🎃 I honestly couldn't wait to write this. Let's have a look at what the Rebels are doing for Halloween this year, shall we?

"Sabine, where should I put this jack-o'-lantern?" I asked, holding up the glowing pumpkin.

"On the table over there." Sabine replied, pointing to said table.

Nodding to my Mandalorian friend, I placed the jack-o'-lantern on the common room table.

Halloween was just around the corner, and the others and I were getting ready for said holiday. I've been looking forward to Halloween all year! On Lothal, a lot of the citizens celebrate Halloween, but many are afraid to go trick-or-treating because of the Empire's "curfew rules." For us, we're just gonna watch scary movies and play a fun game. We're all given 10 pieces of candy and we're allowed to say "trick-or-treat" whenever we want throughout that day, and we must pick whether we want to give up a piece of candy or get tricked. The person with the least amount of candy by the end of the day has to get tricked by the others. The person with the most amount of candy gets all the candy there is. I can't wait!

Once Sabine and I completed decorating the common room, I stepped back and smiled at how spookily amazing the common room looked; hanging tibidees, fake spiders, jack-o'-lantern; everything you would need to have a Spooktacular Halloween.

"This looks great, Sabine. I love the art you did over the door." I said.

It was a black Lothcat besides a scary-looking jack-o'-lantern with pieces of candy in front of the carved pumpkin.

"Thanks, Z. So, did you decide what you're going to wear as your Halloween costume?" Sabine asked.

"Probably an Inquisitor. I mean, I already have the outfit." I said.

"That's right. For me, it's between a fyrnock or a Lothcat."

I looked at the Mandalorian in surprise.

"You, as a fyrnock...? You know what, I can see that. But why a silent, but deadly, creature?" I asked.

Sabine gave a look and immediately I figured out the answer.

"Oh... I get it. It suits you," I said.

"Thanks. And you being an Inquisitor suits you as well." Sabine said boldly.

"Are you implying something?"

Sabine just chuckled and shook her head. Hearing a hissing sound, I turned to see Ezra and Zeb.

"Hey, you two." I greeted.

"Wow... You guys did an amazing job." Ezra commented

"Thanks, but I just feel like something's missing..." Sabine said, scanning the room.

Scanning the room, everything looked fine to me.

"It looks fine, Sabine. What could be missing?" I asked.

Sabine hummed in thought before walking out of the common room. Moments later, the Mandalorian came back with a bowl full of candy. Grinning, she placed the bowl in front of the glowing pumpkin.

"That's better." Sabine said.

"I agree." Zeb said.

Chuckling, I turned back to my Padawan and the Lasat.

"So, what are you two going to be for Halloween?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be a Lothcat." Ezra said.

"I can see that. Zeb?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure yet." Zeb said.

"Well, I'm sure you'll think of something."

Looking around at the decorated common room once more, I breathed out a sigh and smiled.