Now You See Us, Now You Don't

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! Quickly, I want to say thank you so much for your suggestions and support. It means so much to me that you like my work. This is a continuation of "Past Battle Scars" by the way. Enjoy!

"It's nice to finally have a break from any OPs and missions." I said.

"I honestly can't remember the last time we had an easy day." Ezra said.

The Rebels and I were finally having an easy day; just relaxing on Maitlyn with nothing to worry about. Ezra and I were laying down in the grass, watching the clouds roll by across the wild blue yonder.

"Hey, that cloud looks like a lightsaber." Ezra said, pointing upwards.

I looked up and saw the long, misshapen cloud Ezra pointed to.

"Oh yeah... I see it now. That one over there looks like a Lothcat." I said.

I smiled at Ezra's face when he saw the cloud. I closed my eyes and sighed with content.

But even the most relaxing of days are short-lived...

When I couldn't feel the suns' rays anymore, I opened my eyes to see Kanan and Sabine towering over me.

"You look comfortable." Sabine said with a smile.

I smiled at the Mandalorian and Jedi and sat up to meet their gazes.

"What's going on, you two?" I asked.

"Hera wants us. She said she has something planned for today." Kanan said.

"I already asked, and she said it was a surprise." Sabine said.

"That doesn't sound like Hera." Ezra said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Come on." Kanan said.

I got up and helped Ezra to his feet. The four of us then began walking towards the Ghost where Chopper was waiting. The astromech then began buzzing and whistling.

"Hey, you should be glad to see us." I said.

Chopper grunted and rolled inside with us in tow. We soon saw Hera and Zeb waiting for us in the common room.

"Hey, Hera." Ezra said.

The Twe'lik turned around and smiled.

"Good. You're all here," she said.

"So, what did you call us for, Hera?" I asked.

"Well, it's been a couple of months now, and I think it's about high time we go... invisible."

My eyes widened when I understood what she meant.

"We're finally going to finish the new stealth mode feature?" I asked.

Hera nodded with a knowing grin. Ezra face lit up like Lothal's suns.

"Finally! I can't wait!" Ezra cried.

We all smiled at Ezra's excitement.

"Zel, do you still have that green shard?" Hera asked.

I nodded and pulled it out of my pocket.

"Wait, isn't that a...?" Ezra began.

"Yup, it's a kyber crystal," I said.

"How?" Kanan asked.

"Crowvern. He had a green lightsaber when he trained me. Let's just say I pulled an Ezra when I ran away from him." I said.

Ezra smiled widely.