between you and me 4

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts:
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts:@chaarrming09@ seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 4

Kaycee's POV

"In exchange,

i'll help you to remember?!
EVERYTHING KAYCEE!" Miss Luna said to me in straight forward.

   i'm confused! she knew my past?! How come?!

  The memories that i wanted to remember , the memories i wanted to come back. to remember everything . Everything that completes me before.

"how?! HOW WOULD YOU HELP ME?! how come you know about my past?! IF ... if you knew already, you should have just tell me!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING BEFORE!! after i WOKE UP In COMA .. after i cameback here in school??!!!!!!"

"you knew i was seeking and finding my past!! You knew i was struggling!! but instead you banned me!!" i replied to her with all disgust and anger!

    i can't help it. They keep my memory, my everything to me.

  I was struggling , i was broken, i don't have any memory . And i know that i need to find that person. I saw him in my dreams, a couple of times. But it was blurry.  Everytime i dream, He is always there. It felt so real, even though it is only a dream. We're very happy and unending laughters.

   All i know was his smile and laughter. And their is this weird line that it repeatedly came and echoed in my mind:

*** Kaycee, between you and me, everything would be okey! you have me i have you. Please be alive***

  I continue to find everything, tried to ask that i know. Even to my other blood related family members. But i have nothing. They never answered me. I searched him, even though i don't remember his face and name. No pictures or anything that can lead me. But nothing..