between you and me 18

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

  chapter 18

Kaycee's POV

"hey, kaycee.. breakfast?!" lewis offered to me . He seems enjoying himself in the kitchen. I guess i don't need to cook. someone took over my kitchen ..... :)

  this is not what i expected so far, i don't know this man can cook. Well ofcourse we just met so basically i really don't know.  I continue to walk smiled back at him. It would be shame to myself if i'll deny that whatever he is making right now, it smells so good. it is like calling you and seducing you to go to the kitchen and wanna get some bite.

        Okeeey, that.    was.    weird. REALLY WEIRD for me.

"thanks. maybe later with the others." i replied to him, and i did not lie okey? but perhaps i do have an urge to eat right now because it is very tempting but i'm not like that. I want to eat good food with everyone.

I don't know if this is proper to say but, He is so freakin goddamn hot wearing apron  while cooking with his dark blue jogging pants and gray loose tshirt. He smiling while cooking and it seems he is having fun and cooking means a lot to him. He's sweating a lot but he never minds of it and that what him makes more hotter. Especially when he offered me earlier, damn what a man.

"you sure? and i'm sorry i kinda used your ingredients and stuffs here" he was scratching his back part of his head which means he is sorry about it and smiling genuinely.  The fact that he is cooking for us and doing all the work in his self. I will not get mad 100% .

"eh.. it's okey, i don't mind really. Need some hands?" instead i offer him a help .

  i sat down near him cooking here in the serving area table ofcourse there are chairs attached. it is like another counter for the kitchen like restaurants before putting it in the dinning table.  i leaned down and put my 2 elbows crossed and watch him cooking.

"really? you know how to cook also? that's shocking! hahaha" i know he is only joking

"well, mister I only live here alone, i don't have private chefs to cook for me. i only call only cleaners for the house only sometimes." i said to him. I don't know but he seems disbelief. what?  his face kinda weird when he heard what i said,

"Your house is big and you only leave here and you're not scared about it? not to be misunderstood but you are a girl and we don't know who is good and bad. You know nowadays" he said while he is busy taking care of his job.