Live with you 2

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 22
'welcome home'

Jaeda's POV

   what I'm seeing right now is what they should be. Happy, careless, no problems to think, and contented. This is what it was supposed to be 2 years ago before it all happen. You might wonder if i knew something? and yes, i trully knew something before it started. I was there one of the victims, me, kaycee and.... sean.

   One reason all i know why they are far from each other, it is because of the culprit of the accident. we are searching for the suspect for years now. And until now, we still coudn't find it.

I'm scared, if it will repeat once again and the culprit will be back. Because according to the investigation, it was not an accident but it is done in purpose. In which the targets are kaycee and sean. I know, it is terrifying to think and swallow down those information and so do i. I don't know what is the reason why such people tend to hurt them. I'm scared it might happen again and washed out 'that' happiness they have between them.

Kaycee and bailey are pushing each other and fighting but laughing, we are all audience to the two of them giggling and laughing in their faces.  I'm sad i can't attend the welcome party for sean here later, but some part of me saying we should not attend because they need to spend so much time for each other. And i'm happy about that. 

    Speaking of Sean or Lewis perhaps, he is still in bed but with tha tray of food while he sat at the bed while he rest his head in the headboard. Wait.. is he looking in his finger? pinky?  omyGod, did he remember it? the times where they made promises?  and to the extent a single tear escaped from my eye. Happy for them so much.

"Stop it bails, you dora-hair girl" i look back to where kaycee is with bailey fighting like a kid. non stop smiles and joy. I can't stop smilling from what i witness.

The time has come and they deserve it.

Kaycee's POV

  They are leaving now, everyone hug and embrace to me and the same with lewis as they say they're goodbyes. I'm sad, but i understand them. I let my driver send them home each, just to make sure they are all safe.

  They walk to the van now and entered it, they waved their hands to me as a goodbye again and i waved back to them, Lewis is here beside me waving them also.

"take good care of her Lewis or i'll kill you!" bailey shoutted and threatened lewis, we just laugh and we knew she's joking only. I look at to Lewis for his reaction, he just nodded and give a thumbs up and they are now far away from our sight.