between you and me 42

chapter 42

chapter 42

Luna's POV

Me and Julia is still preparing and planning for the rescue and capture of samantha.  Ken and Jaeda cameback here in the living room.  While helping and assisting Bailey who is very red and who's consistently still crying. As soon as everyone noticed that, Laura came in hurry and ask many questions to Bailey

"bailey? what happen to my daughter? is she alright? why did you screamed earlier? Kaycee is not hurt? why you crying? bailey, is she alright? what did she told you? Bailey answer me?!.. please i'm begging you.."  as soon as Luna arrived , she started asking her different questions while shaking her shoulders.. But Bailey didn't answer, she just bow down her head and sniff out her cries and fluids.

"'mom stop it, bailey is crying so bad. She can't answer you well right now. Let her rest.. Sean is there inside. We all knew that Kaycee being with sean right now, is the best remedy. Kaycee is okey, she's a fighter!" kylie tried to calm her own mother and stop her from shaking Bailey's shoulder. Later on, Laura started to cry again.. And Brad which is her husband went over and hug her, and hush Laura to calm down.

"serris!! get this warm water for bailey, this would help her to calm down" It's Miya, mom of Sean. she called serris one of her daughter to bring the cup with warm water on it.

serris who also hurriedly and fasten her pace while bringing some water for bailey..  "here, here.. give her some warm water, mom said this can calm her" jaeda accepted it and says 'awe' in her eyes. She nod her head and gave it to bailey..  While ken is still rubbing Baileys back. It seems bailey was purely shocked what she noticed to kaycee earlier to act like this.

"this is all my fault! i'm such a useless mother. I even can't protect my daughter well. I'm not worthy enough to be called as a mother. My daugther is suffering and still struggling... i'm such a worst mom, Kaycee don't deserve this. Neither of the two don't deserve this!" Laura blamed herself from everything.. and by that i remembered what i told Sean earlier.  I know.. i don't have the right to scold him like that. Because this whole mess?, is our fault..

"blaming yourself is not the solution Laura, Kaycee loves you and she seees you as a great mother. Parents aren't oerfect. We commit mistakes.. Sometimes we just make decisions that we thought it is for the best, but through out the process? it is not" i was shock when Cheuk spoke. He's very silent and calm. After he spoke, he went to miya at the kitchen assist her. He knew well in hiself that, overthinking is not good. That's the best part of Cheuk, trying to be calm and help his wife everything he can.

Then,  I decided to go to the bathroom and make some sense to myself.

"worried? scared?" Devon noticed me. I just nod at him and said "wanted to talk something?".. Devon just smiled and replied "Yes"..

"about earlier Luna" Devon said in a sad way. This makes me nervous, it is not usual to see him sad and trying to talk out something. "i know what you wanted to talk to. it's okey, don't worry, it's fine with me.. what is it?" i replied to him and he started to talk.

" you know that I'm not saying you this to act mighty to you. It's just that, it bothers me earlier to the words you spit infront of sean. I meant, this whole chaos and battle we are all facing right now is the cause of our reckless decisions we created. We thought we are  doing the right thing, yet truth is hunting as all. I'm not saying that i'm a good guy here? but Kaycee is my little sister and witnessing her right now struggling and in shed of tears. I feel like i wanted to kill myself. We can't blame the two for everything we have done. It is our fault, and we are the useless one. Yes, i was hurt from sean's words. But it's the truth. We can't change tha fact that we all hid the truth they should have known for a long time" Devon is the guy whenever you see, he's always smiling.. But today, seeing him right now. Recieve a slap in my face. I knew that i shouldn't have said sean like that. i knew that to myself.

"i'm sorry Devon. You are right, i don't have the audacity to talk like that to sean. It was just that, i'm so stressed and frustrated and nervous at the same time. The life of my sister is in line. I was drown by my emotions and forgot myself to step back and mumble words. I knew as well Sean is trying to help us all and tried to understand that, Yeah. we messed up." i lowered my head and devon squeezed my shoulder in softest way.. and he just slightly smiled and nod.

Kaycee's POV

it's been hours here in the office, where me and sean started to talk out things. Am i angry about everything they revealed to us? Ofcourse I am.. but it won't change the fact that they are our family. All they want is to protect us, but it hurts so bad that they hid everything to me and Sean. They knew that i'm struggling finding answers. But who would have thought fate and destiny already leading you to your home..

i look at to the man here beside me, He's still resting his head in my shoulder while our hands intertwined. He noticed that i'm watching him and he squeezed my hand.

"does my angel is okey now?" he said to me sweetly with a smile and making me wanted to kiss his dimples that are popping.  I slowly nod my head as an answer, Smiling back at him  and then he faced me.

"tell me.. what is in your thoughts?" he asked me with confusion, i  giggled and said  "how to kiss you" the what? did i said it loud? i was shock from my words and look at him. he's smiling ear to ear devilishly..

"i didn't know my angel have wild thoughts" now he's teasing me. i laughed at him and shake my head as "no" and i poutted. in a second he gave me a smack kiss which is not i expected? .... wait? what?! not my expectation? so what is my expectation? damn mind. back to your senses kaycee

"stop it shamu,  you're fully aware i'm not like that.. I just think out things between our family's revelations. I'm still a bit mad. how about you?" i said to him straight and he just nod at me as he listen..

"as long as you are here with me. Saying i love you, holding you like this, hugging you nonstop and so on. Nothing is more important than that. I can understand them as long as you're here in my side" and by that, it felt like my heart swells and melt. A tear of joy escaped and i just nod at him and give him a Goddamn kiss. A full of love and intimacy.

i broke our kiss and "I love you?" i said to him.. and he just smiled to me "i love you too  as long as i'm alive" i hug him and thank God for a man exist in my life. 

"we need to go out, grab something to eat and talk to everyone. We need to rescue Dani." i didn't answer him and i just heard my stomach growled and both of us laughed and walk towards the door while holding our hands tightly.

A/N: thoughts? anyone? tell me hahaha i wanna know.

thank you guys for the support we're almost 5k . we can do this. ❤️ be safe everyone , love you all✨❤️