between you and me 36

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 36

Kaycee's POV

i leave Lewis's room or should i say Sean's room. I can't stop crying and i need to vent out this emotions i have. I grab my phone and car keys.

I know i should be happy, i know i should be joyed, i know i should be thankful because he's alive and i know i should be greatful but i just don't understand. .. why..

"He-hello.. *sob* Jaed-da?" i can't even talk properly

"uhmm.. kayC? why are you sobbing? you're crying right now? where are you?" it's already 10 pm and i assumed she was sleeping.. And she knew i need her help

"need you right now, i just found out that Lewis is Se-Sean. I'll explain to you later" i pull my courage to talk normally. i heard her sigh.

"okey, be here , i'll wait for you and stop crying kaycee. i mean it!" jaeda said to me and i drove the car.

i cannot believe it, after all the days and months passed even a year. The man i was looking for is already here infront of me. living with me, shared with me, danced with me and many more. but Why... WHY he didn't tell me?

I'm driving the car in the street with so much despise and anger. The street is silent and crickets would ony you'll hear from the trees. But that doesn't help me, questions are still in my head.. How did this all happen? I grip hard in the steering wheel. Groaning my pain and crying.. my hair is in a mess and so my mind and heart it is. Pushing the gas to increase the cars run...

"you'll see him tonight" it echoed inside of my head, it is what Luna told me. She knew all along, why she just can't tell me straight?. Who else are lying to me? She knew Lewis is Sean. WHY?!!!!

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

  a truck, a truck is coming infront of me... there is so much light, what should i do?  Sean.. what should I do? i felt like my breathe are short and will gone any second right now.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* the truck honked again..And i screamed don't know what to do.. but the whole guts in me moved...