between you and me 19

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 19

Lewis's POV

"it's a PRANK!! hahahahahahaha " me and kaycee burst again in laughters. We said it at the same time. Yeah we pranked them, BIG TIME!!

   We planned it unexpectedly with kaycee. We did a great jon, and our acting skills pulled it through.

.flashback.

i see kaycee finished chopping the onions, and i notice i hear something .. it's a foot steps. i don't know who it is.

"Eww. gross Lewis, stop talking like that" undeniably her expression really shows she's disgusted. And i don't if i have super powers but the footsteps i hear is getting closer and slower.

i secretly gave kaycee the ketchup which is in my hand, then signaled her in eyebrows and eyes that there is someone in our back.

"hahahah i'm just kidding you know?" then i continue to act like nothing happened, then the both of us laugh, because of our plan.

It was silent and both of us continued what we are doing. Both of us waiting for that person to talk. and when it finally utter a word.

"hey there lov--" just like according to plan

"ah-ouch!!" compose yourself Lewis do not laugh. Kaycee acted like she cut her own fingers, but the truth is it is only the ketchup in pouch she squeezed and the red stain or the ketchup, let all out in the container to kaycee's hands. no one will notice it if it is just ketchup she squeezed beacuse kaycee is blocking her whole body in it. What an actor and actresses we are.

"Jesus, Kaycee! you're bleeding and your hand!" there goes my acting, i "acted" in a swift turning off the stove then grabbed a towel then went to kaycee. Before i arrived to kaycee, it was jaeda all along.

"OH.MY.GOD.!! KAYCEE!! i'm so sorry. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! KAYCEEE!"

.flashback ends.

everyone groaned in disbelief, who would not be, they just woke up. And this happen!

"That's what happened earlier ! Me and Lewis pranked you guys" it was kaycee explaining. We look at to each other and smiled again genuinely. It was a success after all, you see?!. hahaha Her smile is like a rising sun that shine's so bright from the darkness. And i really don't know. but it seems her smile right now seems very familliar and that feeling again, it's .. it's..