between you and me 27

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 27

Luna's POV

   i'm here leaning againts the door, hearing what the're talking about. Ken doesn't knew the entire reason, I did not told him anything. But he knew already who Sean is.

flashback 1 year ago.

*ring*
*ring*

   i just finished signing and working this whol damn paper works. and who might this be? someone is calling me.

"who is this" i asnwered the call

"hey luna, it's me ken. how are you doing there and kaycee?" omyGod.. ken? where is he now.

"kaycee doesn't remember anything ken, but at the mean time everything is fine here. I'm okey and where are you at?"  i replied to him. I heard him sighed.

"there's still no update about the incident right? this sucks. I'm here in china, taking dance classes----" i'm worried when he stop talking to me. and the call is like scratching..  but i did not end the call, i don't know but.. it was like Ken is running after to someone.. and i heard him saying.

'sean is that you' and the guy just said.. 'you might got the wrong person'

3 minutes had passed the call and he instantly came back.

"sorry luna, you see. i saw sean here, his here?! but he.. doesn't know me"  i know what he is saying  because Dani always contact me where they are .

"yeah, he lives there and he have amnesia also like kaycee" i heard him hissed maybe in anger.

"i'll go back there Luna, soon" i just sighed at him and i told him

"sure ken. anytime" and he hang up the phone"

flashback ends.

it breaks when someone will know something about the past and doesn't have any memories. and this would be heavier and heavier for her and for him. After hearing there sobs and cries. i walk out. need to do before things would come back and someone will die again.