between you and me 5

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts:
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts:@chaarrming09@ seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 5

Kaycee's POV

   Everybody seems so busy here and i'm with bailey right now currently waiting for the outfits to try on for presentation later. They say i'll replace Claire's role. And her Role is the main chatacter or one of the protagonist.

   And about 3 hours left, to prepare everything before the final event start.

We are at the back stage of the theater room. This place is huge and equipments for every theater is complete. The lights, the red curtains, props, technical, and many more. If you would see what i'm seeing right now. You would say this is like a legit theater room in every International theater acts. More than thousands of people can fit in this theater room.

"Excuse me, uhmm.. kaycee? bailey? Hi!!! ... i'm the one who'll orient to the two of you for the presentation later"  someone just approach us....  her name must be Elen. She's the one who told Miss Luna that we arrived earlier.

   She's smiling while talking to us and i can say she brings positive vibrance..

"Hi, you must be Elen right?! the girl earlier?!" i asked

"uhmm .. ah. eh Y-yes you're right" she stuttered as she talks.

   .She's kinda cute and shy, Her face is all red right now! I don't know why , i just simply asked her if i'm right.  And she do all weird hand movements. Like she's trying to explain to us but instead she fails because she's shy.

"Calm down hahaha, you okey?!" bailey asked her

"Yes, i'm o-okey, thank you for asking...
i'm just nervous .. talking to you two is very nerve wracking for me!

Waaaait... wait!!!   wait !!!! wait!!!

Oh My God!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

I'm actually talking to the two of you right now!! " she exclaimed with all excitement and joy. 

  Hahahahaha she's really something. Elen is now jumping out of joy.  Covering her face with her two palms, pinching his two cheeks, cover again her face while she scream and still can't  believe that she talked to us. Her face is very red, like a tomatoe right now.