between you and me 29

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 29

Bailey's POV

me and Ken is about to finish preparing the snacks. Some tacos, tortilla chips, tuna pies and many more.  So damn tired, as I am washing the dishes we used from prep, I decided  look at to the window which is in my right side. Not far enough i see Kaycee's car which meant it is Sean. i smirked, i have a plan.

i called ken and whispered in his ears.. He laughed and we high fived. He likes the idea and tell everyone secretly that kaycee would not notice it .

i look at to jaeda who is freaking excited to do her part. Ken quickly searched to his phone an old picture of Lewis with someone else. Ken said, they met already Lewis in China several times because of dance classes.  As he found it, she airdropped it to Josh. Josh give a thumbs up that signals he recieved it.  While in the other hand, Elen, Anoosha, and Karan distract Kaycee. Alexa, Andrea and Josh are now making a fake IG account of Lewis. Same profile and name. They hurried when i acted that Lewis's is parking the car outside. Then Jaeda acted.

"Whaaat?!!!! WHO IS THIS?! omg guys! look, it's Lewis. and he's with a girl" Jaeda acted . And just like according to plan Kaycee went to Jaeda and in our surprise she grab the phone with force.

liked by chaarrming09 and 1,456 othersLewischarles greatful to meet you here in LA

Lewischarles greatful to meet you here in LA.

the comment section was turned off so no one will comment. Jaeda and the others laughed behind Kaycee, but what we did not expect to see is Kaycee, literally got mad. Real MAD. Furious eyes, balled fist and gritted her teeth.
all of us heard what Kaycee said
"bastard".... 

but we still continue the plan. and the heck kaycee? you should notice about the picture. The outfit of Lewis, it's different from what he's wearing now. We all know that when he dropped you here first earlier.