between you and me 35

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 35

three days after lewis came to the cafe..

Someone's POV

"young lady, i delivered it to him already, just according to your plan" one of my men came back then he kneeled infront of me and bowed his head as he report... and i smiled devilishly . I walk towards him and slowly lowered my body and tapped his back.

"you did well, He didn't even notice you're just a fake. Poor boy, he doesn't know what is coming at him" acting like wiping my tears, and i went back to my swivel chair and played with the ring in my finger and smiled mischievously.

"thank you young lady" he replied to me with all sincerity. I lend my hand and signaled him to stand up.

"Oh, wait!! where is the real investigator by the way?" good thing i remembered it. Well, it would be no fun if our work is not clean. But who cares to be clean? i'm the dirtiest among all of them.

"he's imprisoned at our base young lady" he replied while his head is still down. a form of respect you see?

"kill him, i don't want in the future that he'll be a problem to me. NOW!" i ordered him with all authority and he replied "yes young lady, as you wish" he went off.. hmm. . that makes me so hapoy , i laughed and tingling sensation in my body.

the wait is over, sooner or later each one of you will suffer and be in sorrow.

my filthy laughters echoed inside the room...

Lewis's POV

i finished taking a shower but i'm still inside the cr . Looking myself infront of the mirror drying my hair with the towel and ofcourse i wore already my pajamas.

Wait, the envelope.. i went back to my bed and...

this is messed up,

"Kaycee" i called her the softest way as much as possible. She look up in me. She's crying, when did she came here? why she's holding the paper? why did she came here? did she read already what's inside to the envelope? questions grew and grew inside of my head while watching kaycee in her pain. i don't know but i want to embrace her yet i can't walk, its like i'm stuck.