between you and me 37

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 37

Jaeda's POV

here i am, driving the car to where Kaycee's exact location is. Hoping and praying everything is okey, though 100 percent not sure that "everything is fine"..

We do have a plan, to tell to the both of them what is the truth. But not in this kind of situation. Yes, we are careless enough not able to secure the fullest safety for kaycee and sean. But who would actually can mend and stopped the actions that have been done, if it is basically done by themselves?.

memories can't be control when or where to return, and what norms says "curiousity kills the cat" .. and now, the result is done.. My head felt to spin, but i need to focus and be mindful that my friend need my help. For now, i just hope it is not yet too late to all of us.

Looking at the streets, i'm here already to the gas station near the cliff. not to far from my sight, i saw a car with it's head light is still on. Closely i went to the car and trying to calm myself, And not to over exaggerate myself. And yes, my instinct is right. It was kaycee's car then i parked my own car 5 meters away from it. Eagerly I get out from the car, and run towards Kaycee.

Gladly as i arrived, the door is unlock. I quickly openned it and fright bit me from what picture i may see inside. Crossfingers and i turned on my flashlight from my phone and went inside. half meter away, her car would definitly fell. Jesus Kaycee, what are you trying to do..

Then i see, Kaycee unconciously inside the car. I saw blood in her forehead. The picture i'm seeing right now it's not that exactly what happened 2 years ago. In my nervousness, i slapped my face and went closer to her and feel if she's breathing. Checking her pulse and her eyesight. I sigh in relief that she just passed out, then i grab her and with all my strength i placed her left arm around my shoulder and put my right arm in her waist to support her. I know this is not the exact or the proper thing to do, but i can't carry her. And i walk slowly to avoid damage to her feet, because i'm like dragging her but only the upper part of her body.

I placed her in the back seat and lay her. Contact my private men, to keep Kaycee's car and should be in good hands. Then i drove back to my home.

just hold on kaycee.. we are here

Lewis's POV