between you and me 32

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 32

Lewis's POV

today is Saturday which is 7th of August and we're currently practicing and polishing for our given activity which is a dance cover and we will perform it this coming August 14. 1 month just passed when Kaycee's brother, Devon visited here.

in that week, me and kaycee just enjoy everyday together. Everynight we spent it here in the garage. We had movie marathon, we discussed here about the past lessons, we made our assignments and projects together here in this garage. Having midnight snacks even though we still have class for tomorrow. We even slept here yesterday because we kinda push our body until we passed out of tiredness because of brainstorming dance moves. It was a lot of fun and enjoyment even though this is just a garage. And we treasured it

But today, we are now getting serious for our dance. Because we only hve 1 week left and within that week we only have 3 days to practice everything and be ready. We are now taking a break for 5 minutes. And my head is kinda messed up right now. I'm not the only one who made the choreography, kaycee also who helped me a lot. She even helps me out to focus of our goal and be always in the good side. Because when i'm so stressed out, their is this random behaviour of me that i would be panicking and mental blocked.

I look at to Kaycee where she squat down the floor and leaned her back againts the walls. she is full of sweat, and controlling her breathing to calm down. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me, kinda we're laughing. Looking at her makes me swallow every saliva is flowing in my mouth.

I will be a big liar if i will not be honest what i'm seeing right now about kaycee, ... she is a so hot damn angel here beside me. everytime her drop of sweat run down her delicate face and went to her chin and down again to her neck.. Damn.. that's sexy, and what's worst her breathe is making it more sexier and her lips that slowly open and close. that's make me swallow more of my saliva. Don't judge me, i'm a man.. And This is common problem to every guy in this world. I'm still a man of needs, and we always be tempt about this kind of things.

"quit staring lewser, you are such a freak" she said to me and my mind just snapped back to my senses. okey, that was bad. Woah.

"what? is it bad staring at you? i could not stop staring at you since you are so beautiful" i truthfully told her and she just nod in amusingly.