Live with you

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 20

Dani's POV

we recieve a call earlier it was about sean, and me and my sister doubled our move. God, i know this is going. This what happen when we rode an airplane going here.

"Sis, i have a feeling that he might remember something today. What should we do?" i asked Luna which is fixing herself right now

" i know. Grab his things Dani, He will live there. And i know you can't stay here in LA because you still have work to do at home." she replied to me, well she's right i'm leaving and there is no place for sean to live with. Ofcourse he is not going to live with Luna or we will be exposed in no time.

"guess we should" after i uttered the words i hurriedly arrange the things of sean and wnet to the car of my sister.

"everything is set Dani?" she asked

"yeah, let's go!"

we arrived after 15 minutes, as we enter the house of kaycee. Everyone is in worried faces. They greeted us, while Jaeda and Bailey arrange the food in the table and the rest helped.

"is everybody alright?" Luna asked.

"Yes miss, except for Lewis. His upstairs carrried by Josh and Ken and for now he's with kaycee" her name must be Karan. I just nod at her as a thank you.

*ding*
*dong*

"it must be the doctor i called earlier" jaeda said. And she went to the door to open.

"Goodnoon, I'm Doc Louie" he formally greeted us.
everyone greeted back. Jaeda instruct the doctor to follow her.

"doc this is the guardian of the patient, they'll also go upstairs which is where the patient is" jaeda pointed us in a good manner. Then the doctor nodded as an answer and the three of us walk together.

I knocked three times, then we enter the room. I saw Kaycee sitting beside the bed where Lewis is. Worry and pain emotions i can see in Kaycee's eyes. Can someone pinch me, i need to cry and feel sorry. Luna is just quiet as usual.