between you and me 24

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 24

Lewis's POV

  we arrived here in the university and the gang waited us already. Jaeda,Josh, Bailey, Andrea, Alexa, Anoosha, Karan and Elen. wait Kenneth is not yet here.. he'll arrive soon

Kaycee jump off first excitedly to embrace her friends. And ofcourse the girls squel when they hug each other. They greeted their goodmornings

"hey dude, did you two ideally match outfits right now?" it's josh, we bro fist. like we clasp our each other hand, him is left mine is right then we bump each others shoulder.

i just laugh at him and shake my head..

"coincidence dude, i was also shock when we have the same outfit" i said to him then i tap his back and went to others..  Josh just laugh and jokingly tease me while his 2 eyebrows moved up and down.

"kaycee? what is this? why you two coupling dresses?" bailey said while her two hands are both in her waist, standing like a mother who is about to scold her daughter.

"what?! Noo.. we are not. we did not plan this. its COINCIDENCE" kaycee placed her two palms infront of her and lift her shoulders as she express.

"well i find it cute" jaeda uttered in a sudden  which make us all look at her?

"WhAt?!! just saying?" she added and kaycee and me laughed.

"Let me take a picture to the two of you! please" Alexa insisted and we agreed. There's no harm in taking pictures. As she finish took picture to me and kaycee. we took also pictures with the gang except for kenneth who is super late.

"okey., i'll post this to IG right now then i'll tag you guys" she added and we just agreed to her and wait for the notification.