between you and me 8

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

  hi!! this is charm the author. Thank you for reading and by the way. The chapter: Between You and Me 7 i added a music for making the story more lively.   And for this chapter also Before starting to read, play the music then enjoy. ☺️❤️ Iloveyou all. Comment down below #BetweenYouandMe if you wanted to be mentioned every chapter ❤️

 Comment down below #BetweenYouandMe if you wanted to be mentioned every chapter ❤️

chapter 8

Lewis's POV

Damn.. we kissed right?! I know it is only accident , but Ughhh. wait, Is she okey?!

"U-uhmm.. You, o-key?" i asked

..what kind of question is that Lewis? ofcourse she's not okey. We kissed.

"Y-Yeah.. Yeah!!! I'm al-alright" she replied..
    wait, why is her face red?! is their something that is painful at her?

"You sure?!.. You're face is so red! can you stand up?!" i asked again

   Her face is really bright red and she's covering of her face. Even her ear is red. Is she blushing?!!

"Yes, i'm completely fine!! Ow, yeah I'll stand up. Sorry and hey!! don't talk when it is obvious you pervert!! " she replied.

   what on earth did she get that kind of thought?!!  pervert?! not in my life. And to be honest, i did say i'd like to kiss her but i did not say i'll actually doing it. It was an accident kiss.  And why am i defending myself?? seriously?!

(author: because you liked it lewis..  such naughty but in denial little one .. *smirk*)

really author?! your teasing me twice this day..

(author: what?! i'm just being honest here and i support you. And you know, i know what's on your mind Lewis)

yeah.. yeah.. whatever author.. go go go. don't disturb me..

(author: uh ohhh.. someone is guilty here. pfffftt!!! hahahaha)

AUTHOR!!!!

(author: peace ouuut!!! V(^o^)V )

...

"I am not a pervert, I'm just asking if you're okey. I was just concerned about you and.. Ow. ow.. my back.. it hurts.." i replied to her And my back hurts a lot.
   ow!! huhuhuhu i think i have a bruise. Around somewhere here in my back ..