between you and me 6

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts:
@chaarrming09
@ seanlew
@kayceericeofficial
@colesla_sandk
@sean.kaycee

danimendozat

. Before you start to read the story, play the music while reading. Up there⬆️⬆️.. Well that's all.. thank you for stopping and have fun reading ❤️ Seaycee rocks!!!

 thank you for stopping and have fun reading ❤️ Seaycee rocks!!!

chapter 6

Dani's POV

Me and Lewis just arrived here in the Maxford University. And as what i can see, nothing really change. It's still the same.

. But Lewis which is in beside of me . He's really amazed and says "woah".

To be honest if your first time here to come and see it in personal. You'll literally be amazed and be mersmerize to all the beautiful views and structures of the school. The Garden, Buildings, fountains and many more.

"uhmm.. Dani? where are we going?" Lewis asked

"To your assigned room !"i answered

"wait? no one is helping us to go there??!! And this place is freaking huge?!! we might get lost in here" Lewis

"well, Lewis!! this is not my first time here!!" i slighty laughed because of his reaction

"WHAT? you went here already?! How? When? Why you didn't tell me?! Woaah!!" Lewis is in shock. His such a cutie kiddo

Owh, i forgot! I didn't tell Lewis that i Graduated here.

"Well.. Lewis hahahahah.. for some reason, this is where i graduate" i replied to him.

.4

.3

.2

.1

"WHAAT?!" and Lewis blurted . His eyes widened and his two hands are all in rise up in air. His mouth is in big letter O shape.

. I just laugh at him..

"Yes Lewis, so just relaxed!! we will not get lost here. Hahahahahahah.. come follow me!! " so he followed me .

. So we walked  through the corridors of the university and there are many guards are roaming around here. The security today is very strict.

"Lewis, here is your room. Anything you need is here. There is a fridge, small kitchen and a bed. The principal arranged this for you." me