between you and me 33

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 33

Kaycee's POV

today is the big day for all of us. We are excited at the same time nervous and feeling nausea. But i'm very very excited because Tessandra said that before the activity will begin she will announced that Lewis and I will be officially dance partners and be Part of her team the UNITY LA.

There are 20 rooms and sections of Unity Diversity Rooms or UDR. And every room is huge, definitely big enough that can fit 200 plus students. And our section is the first one and every section compose of more than 100 students. So having this activity in our section is still extraordinary because of our population here. The rest 19 sections also have an activity like ours but have different mentors assigned and different day they'll present. In our section or the UDR 1 assigned mentor is Tessandra and since we are the first section we are the first presentor of this activity. And all students are allowed to watch our activity as long as they want to.

Before we arrived here in our room me and our friends encounter Tessandra in the hallway. We greeted her and She greeted back. She said to me and to Lewis that the two of us will be the last one to present. And we are not againts about that. She's very excited for us, and we can see she's eager to see what piece we created in 4 weeks. And happy and proud to say this, the piece we made is something deep and meaningful for us.

And honestly, i still can't get over what happened from the other week . And we did not talk about it. Not because we don't want to, But we set aside that first and continue for our main goal for now. And for sure, I'm very curious what are we or between the two of us and what relationship does we have , and what that kiss is for.

Back to main topic, we are here in our room. Taking care of our things with our friends. Everyone is busy preparing and trying to review there dance and all. I look at to my friends and seems they are also busy. I check my IG account and scrolled and watching the edits of me.. and there are also for Lewis. and both of us. hahahah it's cute. I gave hearts to each of them.. Woah, i didn't knew this many liked my post .