between you and me 17

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

.

 chapter 17

chapter 17

Kaycee's POV

Goodmorning !!!! last night was a blast! we had a party. But disclaimer, our party is not the same with other parties with alcohols and stuff. No, it is not, it was more likely a success party or get together party with so much food (it is unlimited😉🤭🤣), and games.

Miss Luna arranged it to us, and we are still under age to drink liquors. You know me i don't usually eat junkfoods i'm a veggie person, and able not to ruin and be like the KJ of the moment and it is only for the night. well.. who would not be unhealthy just today.

Everyone was laughing and messing around. We are having fun, playing truth or dares... gladly Luna reserved the place it was huge, it was like a private resthouse with a pool . and when i say messy, everything is in a mess. Laughters echoed and nonstop giggles and shouts.

Also we played beanboozled challenge, and wanna share this .. Lewis? he puked🤣 he vomited infront of us also Ken. All of us burst out of laughters and we thought we will die because we can't breathe properly. We only laugh and laugh until midnight then splashed to the pool played water fight and so on.. and we went home.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS MORE SHOCKING?!! ...... my room is a mess right now, it is like wrecked from theives.. Bailey, and jaeda is in my bed with me, the couch i have here in my  room is where Lewis is, Ken is in the floor while his left foot is in lewis stomach placed. Anoosha, Elen, Joshua, Andrea, Karan and Alexa is in the carpeted area of my room, they are all sleeping in a mess . My room is wrecked like hell!! Wait, how did Lewis come with us here? ... ahh i remember, this was Jaeda's plan ughh..

.flashback.

   We are at the pool, having some fun.

"Children, not to break the moment but it is already 1am , we should go home right now." it's Luna calling us .

"Miss is right, but i don't wanna go home right now. Guys do you want to sleepover?" it is Jaeda, and let me guess. it would be our home.

"i agree.. just to last this moment with you guys! so which house?!" and as usual bailey would agree first.

"for sure!"
"count me in!"
"yeees!!"

"can i come too?" It is lewis
"i don't have anything to do, so why not!" ken