between you and me 14

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 14
ART OFF 5

Kaycee's POV

As the curtain close, All we hear is the loud applaus of the audience. We really did it!! Oh my Goodness, even though I only adlib all of my lines and words. I'm so happy , Me and Bailey hug each other because of the joy and the success. We congratulate each one of us and I mouthed a line to Jaeda "YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN TO US!" and she just laughed. I gave THUMBS UP to everyone and smile.

"woooooooooh!!!!!"

"DRAGONS!! DRAGONS!!! DRAGONS!!"

We heard them cheering and yelling dragons!! I see Luna getting up on stage.

"Everyone!! Let us ALL WELCOME the THEATER GROUP with the SPECIAL GUESTS.!!!!!"  miss Luna is at up to stage and excitedly announced  and the curtain re-open.

They're standing and happily clap their hands!!! Fans of the Guests and our schoolmates are cheering and congratulating us. You can hear loud noises of claps and shouts.

But what hit me most is that!!!
  this MAN!!!  beside me is REALLY A SPECIAL GUEST. AND EARLIER the accident and the ki-Kiss🙈 and oh my God!!!

Everyone here in the other side of me are busy from thanking all the audience and picture takings. While me?! I'm feeling embarassed right now, and i can feel my face is turning red. And... AND I CAN FEEL HIS RIGHT HAND IS IN MY BACK!!!!! Asdfghjklzxcbbn!!!!!!!  i want to go back in the room now!!

Jaeda look at me and she's like teasing me?!

why she's teasing me?  also her lips is like this (/•3•)/  pouting like a fish

for heaven's sake?!!! 

I followed her lips which is pointing to the other way, And as i turn around and look at it.

NO

FREAKIN

WAAAY!!!!!!

HE'S LOOKING AT ME?! AND HE'S SMILING WITH HIS DIMPLES POPPING OUT!!