between you and me 15

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 15

Kaycee's POV

"Kaycee and Lewis?! Can you come to my office right now? i need to talk to the both of you" Miss Luna suddenly appear and announce it to our room.

Because of that my heart starts to palpitate fast and look at to lewis. And unfortunately we gaze it each other at the same time.

Wait, did she knew what happened earlier? that is why she wanted to talk to us?!.

" yeah,  sure miss. right away ^-^" He cheekily said

   Ughhh.. flirt and pervert one for sure.

I look at to him again and gave him death glares.

.

.

Lewis's POV

I turned my head to Caitlin, uhmmm.. i'm confuse, what is her real name seriously? Kayc? or Caitlin?. I'll ask later.

  And when i look at her, she gave me glares.
WHAT?! what did i do to her? Such tigress woman. That gives me goosebumps..

She hurriedly walked and left me... This woman, what did I do exactly at her? Did i bully her or i made a mistake?
    tsk, tsk, Girls, i really don't understand them.

wait, where is she? Miss?.. Crap. i don't know this place. Help!!!! 😢

"Caitliiiiin?? Kayc???? Miiiiiiss? don't leave me!" huhuhuhu they definitely leave me, where should i go? left or right? ..

mommy help meee.. huhuhuhuhu

"Childish!! pouting like a dog. Hurry! or i'll leave you here!" Caitlin? as i hear it , i look around

"I'm here behind you.. Argh!!!" she hissed

"Sorry, I'm new here and I might get lost"

"Stop the chitchat Mr. Lewis, we need to hurry" i can clearly sense she don't like me.