between you and me 13

please vote and enjoy the story❤️
  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)
@chaarrming09
@seanlew
@kayceericeofficial

please vote and enjoy the story❤️  follow these IG accounts: (official accounts)@chaarrming09@seanlew@kayceericeofficial

chapter 13
ART OFF 4
"the showdown"

Third person's POV

Tonight is the last shift of work of Gab in the museum. He remembered what happen and he witness the magic in this place.

As he was cleaning, he saw a bright light. He was shock when he see the Queen of Art!! He can't think straight what he should do. And he panicked then close his eyes when he remembered whoever human see the queen will be cursed.

"Human, open your eyes and you'll not be cursed. 'Cause I am here not to harm but to ask you" Jaeda uttered

Gab slowly open his eyes and calm himself. He thought it would be the end of him. But the queen wanted to ask question?!

"uh-uhmm.. Queen of Art , what do you mean you wanted to ask?!" Gab gave a bow to the queen and said his line .

"I the Queen, is Angry to human. I'm not a monster i forgive for those who regret and change. Did you see any changes of human towards art? if they don't ,They trully forgot the true nature and purpose of Art, i've seen many people destroyed the art and taken for granted! I shall punish you all!!" Jaeda or the Queen is furious ..

"No, No Queen. Don't punish us all. I beg you .. We are just human, we are imperfect! give us some chance Queen!" Gab beg

"I will, but in one condition! This week the first full moon of this month will appear, Before the full moon appear. Thy you must show me that human did not destroy art and use for nothing. That the art is in peace and loved by everyone" The queen replied him with a condition

" Th-thank you Queen. I'll do my best and i'll let you witness that the art is not detroyed. This wednesday 7pm at Elizabeth University we have a battle of art. Thy you'll witness Queen" Gab stuttered and kneed infront of the Queen as a sign of respect and thank you.

"You should, if don't !!! you all be punished! i'll be there and only you can see me" Queen said and she vanished.

Gab is full of sweat and trembling. He must do something and help one another. As he able to breathe and relax he decided to go somewhere that can help him.

• The Mix Art Battle•

"Is everything ready?!" Kaycee ask.