prolouge

On a moon orbiting a gas planet not to far from cybertron their is a battle raging between the autobots and the decepticons are fighting for a energon mine and it seems like the decepticons have the upper hand.

Storminus: we need to leave Kix get us a ground bridge out of here.

Eclipse: cons entering on the right.

Tracer: I see them as she starts to fire at the cons but is shot in the shoulder by one of them.

Kix: Wheeljack do you read me I repeat Wheeljack do you read me.

Wheeljack: you have Wheeljack what can I do for you.

Kix: Wheeljack we need a groundbridge now get us back to earth now.

Beetle: incoming as a vehicon with a rocket launcher fires at the bots position injuring Beetle and Speedforce. 

A groundbridge shows up behind the bots behind some rocks for cover.

Storminus: Firestorm grab Speedforce and get to the groundbridge. 

Firestorm: im not leaving you brother you will die if you four cover us.

Eclipse: Firestorm just grab Speedforce Beetle and Tracer are already walking over their.

Enigma: don't worry we will be fine we swear.

Firestorm helps Speedforce get to the groundbridge and they go through they are greeted by Optimus and Wheeljack

Optimus: Firestorm where are the others and Ratchet Jazz and Bumblebee get the injured to the med bay.

The three: you got it Optimus

Firestorm: they stayed behind to cover us Optimus.

Optimus: im going in as he grabs his blaster and his battle mask comes on but a rocket goes through the bridge and their is a flash of bright light.

Wheeljack: what what happened as his optics a just and he sees Firestorm on his knees saying no no no over and over.

Optimus: the machine is destroyed Storminus Eclipse Enigma and Kix are trapped their and we can not to anything.

back at the mine the four autobots are behind cover trying to fire when they can. 

Turmoil: good work Obsidian because of you we will  be able to kill four autobots this day.

Obsidian: thank you my commander but it wasn't so hard I just had to fire one of my rockets and the controls would be destroyed.

Storminus: Enigma any chance you have a space bridge on you as he fires at two cons with his sniper.

Enigma: Storminus I might be the teams engineer but i dont have a space bridge on me but I have this as he pulls out some weirdly shaped grenade.

Eclipse: what in the name of primus is that thing?

Enigma: its a quantum engine like device it makes a space bridge but it transports us their only problem is it keeps on putting another random location.

Kix: well were going to die.

Storminus: screw it throw it just get us to earth.

Deadlock: they are up to something everyone fire everything you have at them.

decepticons fires double from what they fired before at the bots who can barely move.

Enigma: lets do this as he throws the grenade behind them.

the four autobots run through.

Storminus and the others are on cybertron where they meet with Optimus but are in lots of pain so they head to the med bay.

elsewhere in a forest four humans are on the ground and one says Enigma you did it but man does my processor hurt.

Enigma: my whole body hurts Storminus how do you feel Eclipse.

Eclipse: like i just went into a trash compactor what should we do Kix?

Kix: well my medical opinion is rest

back at the mine Turmoil ordered his scientist/medic Geargrinder to figure out what happened and make something that allows him to follow them with his team of Obsidian Deadlock and Geargrinder