prologue

Yasir POV!

"I'm tired!
my wife says like for the hundredth time today i roll my eyes and continue forking my chips and crushing them in my mouth.

"wlh this doctor is stupid how would he say my next appointment its on friday today its freaking tuesday he should have just told them to give me the damn injection and let me just get rid of this pregnancy and relax."she rant annoyed.

soo apparently this morning i have to take this grumpy woman to the hospital acccording to her she is in labour and the doctor do some little observation and come to the conclusion that by friday she will be due if that doesnt happen then on monday they will have to inject her some shit to induce her to labor or whatever the fuck he is trying to say i dont know,
but then right now i whishe he gave her the damn injection because literally she have been cursing him since we step out of the hospital and i really dont want to say anything believe me preganant women are scary but when there pregnancy past the EDD then you just have to be careful when you are around them.

"Hero!
my head snap up to look at her as i plastare a huge grin on my face.

"whats funny?
i have been talking but you just ignore me kamar wata mahaukaciya you dont take me seriouse nowadays." she say and stand up from the dinning table and head upstairs muttering curses.

i sigh sit upright and continue munching my chips,
trust me if i try go talk to her now it will turn into a complete arguement i love my wife but times like this i am scared of her when it comes to arguements i just have to give up because she will definitely win,
      this past few years she has been on my full support regardless the decision i have never for once see her complaining about anything its difficult to know when she is happy or not because she is always smiling and very good at hiding her emotions which actually drives me insane at times i dont actually like pissing her off because she will just smile it off and pretend it doesnt hurt her its been 8years but i have never seen her livid about anything and i keep questioning myself how she just brush off everything as if it doesnt hurt,i sigh and take the now empty plate to the kitchen and head to our room.

"babe you working on that your new novel ."i ask to start a conversation but she just ignore me and continue typing on her laptop grumbling curses under her breath.

"ok i will just go and bath wanna join me."i ask with a wink since i know she love when we bath together but she just look at me and sigh.

"no thanks for the invitation just hurry up it will soon be closing time you know how your sons hate waiting."she say in annoyance and i take that as my clue to just fuck off.

i remove my clothes and toss it in the hamper and enter the bathroom spending my time to remove all the stinky sweat after like 20minute i step out cleaning my body with the towel i toss it on the hamper and put on a bathrobe before heading to the bedroom.

"babe are you alright."i sprint to were she kneel on the floor.

"the baby is coming."she say as a gust of liquid erupt from her under wear."

"lemme wear some clothe and lets go to the hospital sorry baby."i kiss he forehead and run to the closet i rummage through the wardrope i throw on a shirt on put a jean and come out.

"babe what are doing."i ask confuse as she toss the gown she was once wearing on the floor leaving only her bra on.

"the baby is coming go and call mrs bukola hurry up."she say and close her eyes painfully i run out of the room taking the stairs two at a time opening the parlour door i stop and listen carefully the cry of a baby filled the house and i run back upstairs and burst into the room i stare at the baby in a pool of blood crying and my wife panting heavily.

"where is she."she ask tiredly and i run outside the room and head straight to the acquainted house i bang violently on the gate i hear the dogs barking the gate creak open revealing the grey hair lady and she smile at me.

"my wife has given birth you need to come hurry up please."i say and start heading back to my house.

"i will be there in a jiffy let me pack some things we will need."she yell in her old voice.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

i stare at my baby girl and cuddle her in my hand i kiss her forehead and continue cradling her in my hands its been 6days since my wife gave birth it was a hell of a day after i called mrs bukola she came and did the necessary shit while i get busy cleaning the damn bloody floor i wishe she gave birth in the toilet it would be less work after i clean the tiles making it spotless then that little guy they called raheem just came in and kick the damn bucket you can imagine how livid i will be.

"you should sleep what are you thinking about my love."she ask her eyes close.

"the day my little angel come to the world."i say kissing the baby and drop her in her crib.

"raheem will live to remember that mighty slap."she say with a smile.

"he deserve it that little monster."i say laying next to her she cuddle under my arm and put her head on my chest.

"babe tomorrow is the baby dedication."i humm in response and continue playing with the ribbon of her night wear.

"what are you naming the baby."she ask pouting and i chuckle.

"babe sleep,tomorrow you will know i want it to be a suprise."i say and kiss her forehead.

"ughh i hate you goodnight."she say and close her eyes.

"i love you to goodnight baby."i say.

i am naming my baby after her mum "SOBIA"i want her to be as sweet as her mum i also bought her favourite wrangler jeep i know she will be soo happy tomorrow i love my wife soo much without her i would'nt be were i am today she is who makes me what i am today,she love me and give me the perfect family i always wanted.

Sobia is going to be the main character in this book just want you all to have a hint of her birth.