2

there is this zoo where i ditch annoying ghost readers so dont be a meanie comment and say your opinion.

Sobia!

"please big broo you know he listen to you."i plead and he look at me horrifically making me chuckle.

"since when did that big guy start listening to anyone oh please go and talk to his wife she know how to handle him well."i laugh at his way of calling our dad, he just chuckle and continue signing whatever papers he is working on.

so here i am at the daycare my mum stay home to cook for ya Amir not to be rude but my mum isn't the best cook but i survive on it for 16yrs so i dont think there is any point in complaining and it will be cool if i keep that to myself before my romeo of a dad hear me he will just tear me apart, i'm trying to convince ya Raheem to talk to our dad let him get me a car but like seriously i myself know am just messing around with him because my dad wont buy me a car he can as well ask me how much i save then he can see if he will add some money for me to buy one.

"my dad is whipped."i say drinking the coke from the bottle.

"ofcrse he is but damn my mum is hot so he must be whipped i hate when people think she is my elder sis or worst girlfriend."he say and we both laugh as his phone goes on he pick it and smile.

"Its Azaan."he say excitedly.

"Hey big broo."we say and his head pop into the screen.

"how are you two?
look at you sobby are you eating at all."he say smiling making his one side dimple dense in.

"!how is work broo?raheem say worriedly.
"i miss you."i say with a pout and they both chuckle.

"i miss you to hammy will be back soon i bought you the ipod i gave uncle habib to give you."i squeal happily and guggle my coke making me choke on it and ya raheem gently pat my back.

"sorry!drink some water i told you to stop drinking those damn gaseous shit."he scold making me smile and wipe my teary eyes with my hands.

"how is it going over there?"Raheem ask and i drop my head on the table to relax damn stupid coke.

"good how is work?
our POP is on friday right?..

"yeah! i'm hoping to retain the work at the hospital."he say with a shrug.

"what?no way i thought you will join me here i will talk to dad i know this friend working as a doctor i will talk to him to see if he can fix you somewhere."he say as he rummage around his room.

"i do be happy but seriously i dont want to leave mum and Dad they will be lonely."ya raheen say with a weak smile making me chuckle.

"nonsence! dad will be happy you will have more experience and can open your own hospital beside once this 8years contract is over i dont want to renew it i will talk to him please dont say no you see we can as well do things together like before when you come here." he say beaming at him and he nod making us both cheer happily.

"but what about me i do die of loneliness and boredom."i say with an eyeroll.

"come on you are a big girl your birthday is tomorrow right."he ask as he drink some water.

"yeah!its nothing serious just going to have a family dinner."i say with a shrug.

"ohhh and sobby want to buy a car."ya raheem say teasingly making me groan.

"Really! but you are just turning 16 i dont think is a cool idea dad will think you are not serious but you can wait when raheem is coming over he will give you his car."he suggest and i nod with a smile.