38

Please don't forget to vote and comment because seriously this book is coming to an end.

This page is dedicated to
Jikan_Madaki

Sobia!

"I have never seen a bored wedding like yours!"jasra say and i laugh.

"Honestly speaking i dont care and i dont think a lavish wedding is what qualifies a happy marriage, beside is a win, win to me since ya Amir cancel his dinner, abeg "a shafa fatiha kowa ya ware"i say and my sister roll her eyes.

"So in thé next 4days you will be a bridé."jasra say and i laugh.

"Yeah!
Officially "Mrs Amir habib"wlh finally leaving thé single girls clique."I say sarcastically and my sister look at me baffle.

"Seriously ilily are you mocking us."my sister say and i laugh.

"Point of correction mocking you because i am also going to be "Mrs raheem yasir"like very soon and my wedding will be a grand one not some primitive boring one."jasra say and my sister frown.

"Toh!
Jasra when did you plan all this and me as i your mum dont know about, when is the wedding ?Anty layla ask entéring thé room and sit on thé couch.

"Mummy wlh i want to marry and please dont start thé "i am still a small girl talked" see soby is now acting bosslady because she will soon marry."jasra say pouting and we all laugh.

"Anty they are even mocking me, but no problem very soon you all will be surprise."my sister say and jasra laugh mischievously making me to look at her suspeciously and she raises her brows.

"What's all the silient talk about."anty layla say and jasy burst into laughter.

"Sister intee.
Gaskiya kam we sure will get a surprise. When did ya bashir told you he is coming back self?"jasra ask sarcastically and my sister look at her in puzzlement making me to chuckle.

"Seriously jasra you need deliverance."my sister say embarrass and leave the room as we all start laughing at her.

"Ilham Amir is here to see you."anty layla say and I look at her.

"Ohh okay."I say and head to the walk in closet to get my veil.

"Hah!
Soby the way you 're excited take it easy is just four days and you two can do whatever you want to together."jasra yell and I just shake my head laughing.

I pick  a long hijab and put on before walking back into the room.

"Toh!
Hijabi kuma, hajiya ilily this your maturity is getting under my nerves
Mummy wlh i am serious i am due for marriage have started my period at 12 so I think i am a qualify candidate."jasra say as i quietly walk out of the room ignoring her silly jokes hearing anty layla yapping her about her untidy her room is.

Walking down the spherical staircase i watch as he lift his head and his gaze land on me i just continue counting the stairs and walk down the luxurious parlour and sit on the one sitter couch next to him.

"Goodafternoon Ya Amir."I say in a whisper.

"My one how are you doing?he say and I could feel his gaze on me i just nod with a smile.

"I was just passing by i de...........

"Sallamu'alaikum."the familiar voice say and I look up excited.

"Anty zee."I say and run to her.

"Amarya, soo you 're still seeing your groom."she say and i smile.

"Where is adyan and uncle salis."I ask as we walk into the parlour.

"They are at anty salmahs house,
They are coming later "shegiya" you look good."she say and sit on one of the couch.

"Good afternoon anty zee."ya Amir say and she smile.

"Alhaji Amir habib,
Husband of ililyn mummy and the only perfect groom of the moment
The number one groom and the only love of hajiya ilham."Anty zee chanted like the drama queen she is and he just smile.

"You have a free ticket to hajj this."ya Amir say and She laugh.

"Hajiya zee."anty layla say coming down the stairs and ya Amir stand up.

"Anty let me get going."he says and I stand up as well.

"Hah!
Ilily you should relax after the wedding mana this kind of excitement. Amir what have you done to my girl this one she is crazy about you."anty zee say making me to run to the staircase as there laughter filled the parlour.

I push the bedroom door open and throw the heavy hijab off from my body.

"Come and see something."jasra say her gaze fixed on her phone screen and I sit next to her.

She play a video and hand me the phone. I watch in horror and close my eyes.

"Where do you get it from please delete it if ya Amir see this, this is a first class disaster."I say excited yet worried.

"Delete!
Babe the video has gone viral yo.......the door swing open and my sister walk in.

"Jasy do yo.......my sister try saying but jasra beat her to it.

"We've seen it sis I am super excited for Amir to watch this, the video has gone viral."jasra say excited as they both cheers.

"That's why they say about karma is a bitch, I am super happy for you sis. Oohh my gosh i wishe i could see Amirs face while he is watching this."my sister say and i just smile sadly.

"Why are you not happy?
Please don't tell me you 're feeling sorry for her.
Soby you and your kindheartedness this bitch burn your skin, she throw a fucking hot water on you, she left you scars and you still want to sympathize with her.
Hah jasy please stick some sense into your friend head i am going to show this video to Anty downstairs."my sister say and walk out of the room leaving me with a yapping Jasra.

I know farhat hurt me but a part me dont want something like this to happen to her. every woman will want her reputation not to be ruin but alas sometimes we do forget that we are in a global world, a world were we cant trust the internet not to ruin our image and reputation.

My phone ring and ya raheem name appear on the screen.

What video are they all talking about to find out follow up, add proscriptive desires to your readinglist and enjoy the twisted love story of sobia.