44

Don't forget to vote,comments and share "proscriptive desires"with your family and friends

Sobia!

"Soby!
Your phone has been ringing since answer it before i flush it down the toilet."jasra say throwing my tecno phone on me.

I groan and sit up pressing the phone to my ear.

Good morning My baby."my husband soft voice say through the phone making the sleep in my eyes disappear.

"Good morning My prince."I say in my sleepy voice.

"How was my princess night."he say making me to smile.

"Good."I say with a sigh.

"Sorry to woke you up,I miss your voice and i am heading to work, can't actually start a day without hearing your voice, I will eventually have a bad day."he say and I smile widely.

"I love you romeo, please stay safe and keep your eyes away from Abuja slay queens."I say and he chuckle.

"You 're my only slay queen since you did slay my heart into pieces and took it with you to lafia. I love you baby gotta go."he say and i frown.

"I love you too."I say and end the call.

Such a great way to start my day, I jump down from the bed and sigh
Wanted to sleep at my house but it seem bored without ya Amir i Will rather stay here when he is in town i will spend my time there, the house is really cute, 3rooms upstairs and the parlour,kitchen and laundry room downstairs.

I head downstairs and enter the kitchen to see my mum sitted on one of the stool drinking her orange juice.

"Good morning mummy."I say and she smile.

"Morning ilily how was your night."she ask and I nod.

"Good."I say and we both sit quiet as she drink her orange juice.

"What about your marriage with uncle musty?"I ask picking a cup from the cabinet.

"Cancel and please don't ask me why."she say and i nod as i pour the Orange juice in the cup.

"You don't wanna move on and forget dad."I say sitting on the stool and she drop her now empty cup on the kitchen islan.

"Me and yasir can never move on, no matter how hard we try so its better if I stop fooling myself, I do rather hold on to our good memories till i die."she say as i take a gulp of my juice.

A weird feeling in my stomach makes me frown as i feel the liquids forming in my mouth making my esophagus to start opening, I run out of the kitchen and open the bathroom in the parlour throwing the orange juice from my mouth into the WC.

I wash my mouth and go back to the kitchen my mum looking at me weirdly suspecious.

"Tell me something ilily.
When last did you see your period?"my mum ask making me to frown.

"Mummy i am not pregnant, please dont start with the professional nurse thing now."I say in annoyance and she smile.

"I didn't say you're pregnant.
I just ask when last did you see your menstruation."she ask and i groan.

"It's....it's....on....uhmmm."I say mentally calculating,
Since we went for the honeymoon but it's nothing my period misbehave sometimes."I say and she laugh.

"Wlh ilily you're pregnant,
I wanted to talk but, I don't want to seem nosy, but right when you step into this house i noticed.
Look at your chest and your palms they look fair than usual, you have been crying over little things and snapping over small issues, my chicken curry is scenting weird and now you just vomited my orange juice."my mum been the nurse she is start exaggerating.

"I am not pregnant."I say and she laugh.

"Toh if you say so then let's take your sample and do a test."she say and i frown.

"If you say so but i know am not pregnant."I say as we both head upstairs.

Once inside her bedroom,she pricker to prick my finger and take the little blood before she start the test.I watch as she did her stuff once she is done she start laughing.

"Ilily you're pregnant."she say showing me the two visible red lines making my hearbeat to accelerate.

"Sobibi is pregnant."jasra say as she barge into the room and hug me.

"Stop!
Stop!!
I don't want to be pregnant, mummy i am going to die please a cire(abort it)."I say pushing jasra off my body and they both look at me baffle.

"A CIRE(Abortion)!"they both say in unison and I nod.

"Hah ilily don't you know you will die it's better you give birth, I was at your age when i gave birth to Azan nothing will happen to you kinji, God will not be happy with you if you do that. Stop crying."my mum say hugging me.

"HELLO!
YA AMIR SOBY IS PREGNANT ANTY JUST DID HER A TEST."Jasra voice echo around the room and we both break the hug looking at her in bewilderment.

"Ok till you come."she say and end the call laughing.

"Jasra which ty.....my mum try saying but the crazy girl head to the door.

"Let me go and tell my baby."she say closing the door shut and we both sigh in exhaustion.

Congrats ililyn mummy sai munzo baby shower.😋

Hajiya jasra the News broadcaster.😂

Two more chapters my people and we're done.