33

I need like 50comments before droping thé next chapter.
Dedicating this chappie to
farhaanatu thank you for thé multiple votes and comments💕.

Sobia!

The next morning i wake up earlier than usual, thé doctor discharged me yesterday night after a long speech about effect of poison to thé body system my mum took me home and décide to spend thé night together with my sister in her old room telling me she knew my dad is not home since the divorced uncle musty stay at a hotel two street before ours.

I sit upright supporting my back with a pillow m'y gaze drift to thé pile of blanket jasrah buried herself beneth with thé AC on and thé ceiling fan in high speed thé room température is soo freaking cold, i sigh and massage my head.

Yesterday after ya Amir left and jasra arrived wé spend thé night talking about all thé crazy things going on in our lifes.

A part of me wishe Anty ammi will not be against our relationship because honestly speaking she is thé only one that can convince grandma since i know my dad and uncle Habib Have better things to focus on than this stupid family norm.

The knock on my door drift me out of lala land and i muttered a come'in.

" goodmorning!"my sister say with a smile dropping thé plate of breakfast by thé bedside.

" goodmorning ya intee."I say as she sit on thé edge of thé bed next to me.

" How are you feeling?"she ask touching my face and i smile.

" I am fine." I say with a heavy breath.

"Wé Have'nt spend time together since i arrived, i know i am not thé best sister but you can always talk to me , do mum told me thé little misunderstanding going on in thé family but you dont have to hold up to that and stop being happy." She say looking at me worriedly and i nod.

" I am glad you come i always want an elder sister, its frustrating growing up as thé only female child." I grumble and she chuckle.

"Not as frustrating as growing as thé only child." She say and we both laugh.

Once thé laughter died down wé both stay quiet making thé atmosphère a little tense.

" I am sorry things doesn't work out between your dad and our mum."She say due i can feel thé little nervousness in her voice.

"Is nothing!  I am happy she is with your dad."I say and she nod.

"My dad really love her i wishe someone will love me soo much.
Hé is always talking about her.."She say with a smile.

"Amir is here to see you."my mum say barge into thé room.

"Goodmorning to you ."I say sarcastically with an eyeroll.

"Inteesar get ready your dad is here to pick you, dont tell me you Forget you are leaving today."my mum say ignoring my little sarcasm and stand by thé wardrope.

"Mum!
I want to spend time with ilham thé least you two can do is to let me spend some time with my sister after sperating us for years."my elder sister say clearly annoyed.

"But i thought we discussed this already and i promise you will stay back after me and your dad marry." My mum say and i look at her confuse.

" mummy .
Are you getting marry again and you did not even bother to tell me." I say looking between thé two of them.

"We will discuss that later ilily just hurry up Amir is waiting for you in thé garden hé kinda look worried do."She say and i nod.

I watch as they both leave thé room my sister yapping at my mum about her leaving so soon.

"Jasy Wake up.
Your phone has been ringing since answer it or i flush it down thé toilet." I say throwing thé nonstop ringing nokia phone at her.

She grumble and off thé phone before continue snoring her life out on thé bed, i sigh and head to thé bathroom.

**************************
Entering thé green garden i  scan the sorrounding with my eyes and my eyes land on him, sitting beside thé mbavelous  sunflowers hé look deep in thought i quietly walk and take thé space next to him.

We stay in silience only thé chirping  sound of thé birds and thé wave sound of water from thé water fountain.

"I talked to her yesterday."hé say and pause. She want me to marry thé both of you . Sabreen i dont want to share my feelings for you with another lady i want to be with you alone but is obviously that fate dont want us to be have thé happy ending."hé say still staring at thé yellow roses by thé water fountain.

"It's ok ya Amir.
Sometimes we have to make some sacrifices to get what we want. If Anty ammi want you to be with thé both of us then i am fine with it. If marrying farhat will be what will bring us together then honestly speaking you should marry her."I say staring at him worriedly.

Hé turn his gaze to me and for thé first time in my 16yrs i see ya Amir looking broken his arrogant face now look calm and sad, his sleepy froglike eyes looks extremely red a sign hé didn't have enough sleep, i use my hands and cup his face.

"I want to be with you ya Amir ,i dont care if you will marry 3wives and i will  be thé 4th as long as i am with you i will be happy, it still amazed me how slowly and unaware i fall in love with you, i love you ya Amir and i will be with you no matter thé conséquences."I say looking at him and hé remove my hands from his face and embrace me into one of thé intense hug i ever received.

This is'nt an ordinary hug.
This is thé type of hug that means a lot of Word.
It is the type of hug that let you know you mean alot to thé person and hé will never hurt you. It is thé type of hug that let you know thé person does'not have Word to express whatever his émotions is at that moment.

Ohhh this is kinda too much for me.
My Amir going through alot
Thank you soby for not letting us down.