13

Dont forget to vote,comment, and share "proscriptive desires" with your friends and family.

Amir!

i wake up to a throbing headache i groan and open my eyes i stare at the darkness of the room with a heavy sigh i massage my head and stare at the figure laying on the couch facing my bed i furrow my brow and switch on the bedside lamp.

She lay with her left hand side, her eyes close yet she look uncomfortable her hands hug her body a sign she is a bit cold,
i stare at her face studying every feature with a smile on my face, 
     with her eyes close her froglike eyes makes her eyebag a little bit thicker, her pink plump lips a little parted, i stand up and pick the duvet from the floor and drop it on her body, i close the windows, clasp thee curtains and switch on th AC.

Wonder how she ended up in my room, maybe her mum treat me and told her to watch over me,
the adhan start the subhi prayer call i sigh and head to the bathroom.

40minutes later i am back from the mosque, i stare at the sleepy girl on the couch i thought of waking her then i decide to let her sleep perhaps she has a rough night, i decide to work a little on my laptop if i should go back to sleep now i am sure i wont make it to the "Nikah" which is by 10:00am.

***********************
~8:00am~

The door to my room push open and i look up from my laptop.

"Ke! are you mad how many times did i warn you to stop barge into my room dont you know how to knock "ai ko sallama zakiyi"."i say, she just pout and stand by the door.

"Your food is on the dinning."she grumble i look up from my laptop and see her glaring at the couch.

"Ke! leave my room with this heavy potty on your face that makes you look like a masquerade."i say she storm her foot before leaving the room.

i drop the laptop and decide to get ready for the nikah, i remove my clothes and drop it on the bed before entering the bathroom.

i take my time to remove all the stinky smell of injection lingering on my body, 35minute later i step out of the bathroom i clean my body and put on my bathrobe.

my brow furrow at the neatly arrange bed with my clothes place neatly on the bed, everything was put right where they where suppose to be the room look perfectly the way i want it to be, the couch its empty making me sigh.

once i finish dressing i pick my phone, car keys and some money then i exit out of the room i stop by the dinning and open to see some chips and egg i close the warmer with a hiss, wonder how many times i will tell my mum to stop giving this small children my breakfast to prepare.

"Goodmorning ya Amir!"raheen say standing by his room with his little cousin on his hand.

"How are you."i say and he nod with a smile as the small boy stretch his hand for me to carry him.

"i am fine how are you feeling."he ask walking toward.

"Alhamdullilah!
Adyan wanna come with me?"i ask stretching my hand and i collect him from raheem.

"see you soon Addy."raheem say and head back to his room.

Dont get me wrong i love kids they are cool than adults, i open the car and drop him in the passenger seat he press the radio making me to chuckle.

"You love music?"i ask starting the car and the boy nod.

"yeah!
momma and dada can dance."he say and i laugh.

the 5minute drive was fun with the little boy silly talk about his parent, once inside the house i give adyan to Amal to take him to his mum and i head to my mums room.

"Amir "yanzu nake son nakira ka(i just want to call you)."she say and i nod.

"Goodmorning ummah!"i say squating next to her and she touch my head.

"how are you irin "wanan kyau" are you the groom."she say and we both laugh i sit on the couch.

"uhmm Amir."she say and i look at her knowing she want to say something serious.

"Yes mummy!"i say and she sit next to me on the couch.

"what is this i am hearing this morning that You love ilham."she say and i look at her confused.

"who told you that,"i say and she just sigh.

"Amir do you love ilhan?"she ask and i feel my heartbeat accelerating.

"is it wrong if i love her?"i ask and she chuckle.

"You didn't answer my question?
did you love ilham Yes or no?"she ask and i look at her.

"Mum what are trying to say,
it doesn't matter if i love ilham or not she is still my sister."i say and she release a heavy breathe.

"she should better remain your sister and nothing more because i am not ready for this mess you want to get yourself into."she say and i look at her.

"what mess mum!
if i love ilham i will be with her as a wife and nobody can stop me i know she is my sister but islamically i can marry her."i say more like yell and my mum look at me in shock.

"Amir!
let me not hear those word out of your mouth again ilham is your sister and she will be your sister till death nothing more!
get out of my room."she yell i stand up and leave the room.

if this has to do with farhat coming into my room this morning wlh she will face the consequences, i dont understand my mum sometimes she just behave weird, if i want to be with ilham nobody can stop me not even she as my mother.

"sorry..."the familiar small voice say as we bump into each other.

"Are you blind?
loook how you stain my clothes why must you be clumsy all the time, always behaving like you dont have a brain."i say and push past her.

"sorry soby lets go."a voice say  as i exit out of the house.

i sit in my car to stable my breathing, i hate this feeling and its becoming so strong any time i set my eyes on her.

Amir, Amir why must you yell at her all the time!

soo what is amir mum trying to say?

Farhat!
i pity your soul if Amir catch you.

comment and say your opinion!
i love you all.