31

Check out my other book "Doleful:A love story" its an amazing story and i promise you wont regret reading.

Sobia!

" I knew i was never your son just because i pretend not to know some shit doesn't mean i am dumb, I know everything Anty ammi, I know i was an illegitimate child of my dad and i am grateful you treated me like your child but i can't continue to accept you bossy me around and planning how my life will be, I love sabreen and i will be with her."ya Amir yell as his grip become tightly on my hand.

" what's going on here?"my  mum say as she walk in with my sister and uncle musty.

The room become quiet i look at Anty ammi face and all i can see is hurt and regret for some minute i feel bad for her, thé sudden excrutiating pain in my hand makes me look down and i frow i think ya Amir pulse Will eventually explode by thé way hé grip my hand,i use my other hand and remove his hand from  mine and entwine our hands.

"Thank you Amir.
For reminding me i am not your mum i always know this day will come but as thé saying goes " komai kayi da jaki sai yachi kara" i treated you like my son i gavé you whatever you wanted and never for once Have i differentiate you with my kids but this is what you reward me with." Anty ammi say her voice deep with émotions as she stare at ya Amir who look unbother.

" it doesn't change the fact that you told your kids i am not there biological brother,look Anty ammi you can control my dad however you want but me, I am me and i don't think anybody not even my late biological mum can make decisions for me." He say clearly annoyed and i look at him confuse.

" don't say that Amir she is still mum to...........my mum try saying but Anty ammi glare at her and she just keep quiet.

" stop pretending soby !
Ever since yasir married you nothing is going well in this family now you and your daughter have finally separated me with my son, but no problem your charm won't work on my son not when i am still alive.
Amir will not marry your daughter i promise you." Anty ammi say and clean the little tears that roll down her cheek as she walk out of the room.

A little part of me wishe ya Amir follow her and apologize to her but like the complete jerk he is the dude just sit there holding my hand.

"Amir go and apologize to your mum." My mum say more like order but ya Amir just ignore her.

" How are you feeling?"he ask touching my face and i look at him bewilder.

" Amir!!!" My mum called but ya Amir pretend to be deaf he just stare at me worriedly.

" sabreen will you forgive me and give me a second chance please." He say looking at me.

" mummy can you excuse us?"I ask my mum who is standing looking at us clearly annoyed she just hiss and leave the room my sister and her dad trail behind her.

"If you do as i say  then i will give you a second chance." I say staring at our entwined hands .

" I will do anything to be with you sabreen." He say and i sigh.

" Go and apologize to Anty ammi,
Let her forgive you and convince her to accept our relationship, she is still your mum even do she isn't your biological mum but she mold you into who you are today , you mean alot to her you are like that son she never had." I say playing with his fingers and he sigh.

" I will try but what if she don't want us to be together seriously speaking i want to marry you." He say and i look at him trying to hide my smile.

" Go and apologize to her, I am very sure she will forgive you she is your mum you do know her weak spot try and convince her."I say with a smile and he just keep his angry baby face clearly annoyed.

"It's because of you i am apologizing, you mean the world to me sabreen and i will do anything just to be with you." He grumble and I chuckle.

" you look cute when you behave like a baby."I say smiling and he smile.

" I like it when they treat me like baby
hope you are good at taking care of babies that way if i marry you, you won't take me to your mum daycare."He say staring at me, i Smile shyly closing my face with my hands.

"You are beautiful sabreen hope you know that." Hé say removing my hands from my face.

" uhmmmm i dont know red monkeys are beautiful." I say sarcastically and hé frown.

" Now you are rubbing it on my face again, i say i am sorry you are not red anyway you are extra fair." Hé say smiling.

" you should go and apologize to Anty ammi." I say and hé stand up.

" I will come back and check on you." Hé say i nod and hé leave thé room rambling about how hé hâte apologizing.

Once thé door is close i sigh, i want to be with ya Amir but à little part of Me thinks i will be more comfortable with ya bashir but anytime i am with ya Amir i am just happy for no reason, i dont know thé devil that urge me to take that pesticide now i am stuck in this hospital bed with a sour throat but i am glad my  mum came to stay with me plus i get to see my beautiful elder sister, ya raheem is also coming back today with jasra oohhh talking about jasra so jasy is now schooling at same university with ya raheem, jasy is such a love sick girl.

Thé door creak open and guess who?
It's crazy jasy and my brothers.

"OOOOO MY  GOSH I CANT BELIEVE YOU ATTEMPT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF LOVE." Thé mad girl i call a friend yell and jump on thé bed making me groan.

Hopefully Anty ammi let my Amir be with his sabreen.

How i miss jasra and dramatic self😘.

Dont Forget to vote, comment and share.