36

Dont forget to vote,comment and share.

Amir!

"Mummy i am not taking farhat on any honeymoon i already promised sabreen we re going to "Athens"after thé wedding. It is already annoying that she refused to let us have pré-wed pictures now you want me to cancel our honeymoon trip. I am not doing that."I say seriously as i drop thé spoon of food i was about eating because honestly this conversation makes me loose my apatite.

"Toh here is thé deal.
You should attend your wedding dinner with farhat and then after the wedding you go to thé honeymoon with soby.'my mum say and continue eating her food.

"Mummy you know what?
I am not doing thé wedding dinner anymore and my honeymoon trip with sabreen is not cancel."I say and leave thé dinning table.

Attend my wedding dinner with thé girl i dont love that's insane is already frustrating that i cant even have a pré wed pictures with thé love of my life now she want me to cancel our honeymoon thats rediculouse if my mum think i will do such thing.

Opening my apartment door i sit on thé parlour couch with a sigh.

When people say time flys i do say they are lieing but it's still kinda of feel like a figment that i Amir habib is marrying two wives same day sometimes i wishe its a dream and someone will just wake me up from this horrible nightmare but all this shit is real and as awful as that sound its a week to my wedding.

Sabreen is staying with me in my house here in abuja while farhat will stay in niger state i have not yet tell my mum but i am sure she will be mad but who cares i dont want sabreen to share a house with any rival they do just give her headache and knowing her she will ignore then and pretend is not hurting her.
I am yet to complete my building in nasarawa so when sabreen resume back to school she will stay there. Sometimes i wishe farhat will just die and let me have my happily ever after with sabreen as heartless and mean as that sound but thats what i wishe could happen.

The ringing of my phone drift me out of my haze thé name on thé screen make thé frown on my face vanish into a wide smile. I swap thé screen and presse it to my ear.

"Hello my one."I say but thé yeiling in thé background makes me sit upright.

"Hello Amir its jasra
Toh sai kazo kaga abunda wannan tsinanniyar cousin dinka did to soby(you should come and see what your stupid cousin did to soby)."Thé voice say do i am not seeing her but i could sense thé seriousness in her voice.

"Whaat happen to sabreen."I ask impatiently.

"You should just hurry up and come to our house."She say and thé line goes off.

I pick my car key from thé centre table and run out of the apartment.
I hâte urgent and suspecious calls they do give you a heart attack by thé way your adrénaline will be pumping
If farhat did anything to soby if by any chance soby gets even a scratch on her skin she will wishe she never knew anybody Amir.

Soo now what happen to my soby again. To find thé answer follow up,add proscriptive desires to your readinglist and enjoy the love story of Amir and sobia.