34

Picture of jasra abové👆

Sobia!

"Soo you dont care if hé marry farhat?"jasra ask like for thé 10time since i told her about my conversation with ya Amir which is 3hours ago.

"Yeah!
I dont see anything wrong with it jasy.
Beside thats thé only way we can be together and thé least i can do is not to add up to his problems since hé is going through alot." I say unbother and jasy look at me in bewilderment as she chew thé bone in her mouth.

"No offense but soby you cant stay with a rival because honestly speaking they will just be cheating and rubbishing you and you will just overlook it you are to Nice to have a rival but if you think you can handle it well toh but i think you should reconsidér your décision."She say holding thé chicken bone with her right hand as she type on her phone with thé left hand.

"I will be fine jasy, i trust ya Amir hé wont let anyone or anything hurt me ."I say with a shrug and she shrug.

"Wait first.
Are you seriously going to marry and leave me?she ask looking at jokingly and i laugh.

"I dont even know what i want anymore."I say with a sigh.

" Did Anty soby know about this your décision because sincerely speaking i dont think you ré doing thé right thing, Amir is'nt thé only guy on planet earth and you are still young you will find a nice guy in another féw years but you ré to young to start dealing with this rival shit."She say and continue crushing her chicken  bone making me to frown.

I just ignore her and sit on thé bed.
Nobody will understand me i know everyone will think i am insane or something but why will i leave ya Amir now that hé needs me . If i leave now then whats thé point of saying i love him when i know i can't be with him in difficult times. If i leave now it means i give up on our love and ya Amir will be in a marriage he never want.

"Soby!"I look back to jasy and she frown.

"I am sorry if it's what i said that makes you angry but i just want the best for you. But if you think you 're doing the right thing then it's okk and if you ever need anything i will always be here for you kinji."she say holding my hand and i smile.

"Thank you."I say and she smile.

"When are you going to tell anty soby?"she ask looking at me worried and i take a deep breath.

"I don't know.
I know she will be mad."I say and the door creak open.

My mum walk in and sit on the couch by the bed she look at us.

"Sannu mummy."we both say in unison and she nod.

"Sannun ku.
Soby."my mum say looking at me worriedly and I just drop my eyes to my hands.

"Na'am mummy."I say as i feel some tears forming at the back of my eyes because seriously anytime my mum called me with my name I know it's a serious conversation.

"Have i ever yell at you or did I ever stop you from doing whatever you want to, ko kuma i ever make decisions for you."my mum ask and I shake my head.

"Why didn't you tell me what Amir told you earlier, why will take such a hefty decision without my consent. Did you have any idea what marriage is all about, I know Amir love you and you also love him but you can't just concluded and say you agreed to him marrying the both of you, I care about Amir but you will always be my first priority because you are my daughter. Do you have any idea what marriage is all about, staying alone you and your husband is difficult talk more of with a rival ilham do you know what that means."my mum say as i start weeping.

"I am sorry mummy, please don't be angry with me i was just worried about him he look really sad a--an--and."I try saying but the emotions is too much i just continue crying as jasra hug me.

"He looks really sad ?
Soby you don't know men when they want something they will do anything to get it, i don't want you to go through same fate i am going we women are too soft and get blind when we 're in love, I don't want you to be with someone with a rival you 're young soby soo young to even marry."my mum say and do i am not looking at her from her voice i can predict she is trying her best not to cry.

"Mummy kiyi hakuri.
She is sorry please she will talk to Amir and maybe they will sort things out."jasy say as she continue rubbing my back.

"What's there to sort, your dad family have fixed the marriage, Anty ammi just called and inform me about it, what have you gotten yourself into soby."my mum say as she breakdown.

I sit upright and clean my face.

"Mummy please stop crying.
I will call ya Amir i Will tell him i don't  want to marry him anymore please kidaina kuka."I Say cleaning her tears.

My mum embrace me into a hug as i start crying again.

"It's ok ilily maybe God wants the two of you to be together, sometimes we can't run away from our destiny i hope your marriage with Amir is the right thing, you will always be my baby kinji stop crying."my mum say as she break thé hug and use her hand to clean my teary face.

"I'm sorry mummy,
I love you."I say cleaning her tears and she just smile.

"I am soo keeping this video."jasra say laughing as she hide her phone.

"Ilily thé wedding is in 3months time."my mum say looking at me worriedly and jasra been jasra yell happily.

"Finally.
Wlh mummy i Have never been a bridemaid and now i will be a bestmaid or whatever they called it."She say happily and we all laugh.

This chappie nearly makes me cry but i didn't cry sha.

Oohh my ilily is gonna be a bridé finally she will be Mrs Amir habib💓.

Dont Forget to vote ,comment and share "proscriptive desires"with your love ones.