16

i need like 50comments and votes before i update the next chapter.

sobia!

i drop my suitcase in the back seat and open the passenger seat door and slip in.

"Goodafternoon Ya Amir!"i say with a smile and close the door.

he just ignore me as usual and start driving i take a deep breathe before relaxing on the seat.

"How are you feeling now?"i ask turning my gaze to him.

"what's your problem?
must you talk?
why cant you just keep quiet and stop asking me questions i am not your age mate "banson shegen iyayi da manyanche"."he say and i muttered a sorry mentally rolling my eyes.

i should have known better than to expect him to answer,
may God deliver Ya Amir and his arrogance, how will someone be angry all the time wonder what he will look like when he smile,
my phone vibrate and i remove it from my handbag and jasra name pop with an sms.

i texted maina your contact.
jasy!

my heartbeat accelerate and i jejely switch off the phone because seriously i dont think i can handle my phone been crush for the second time.

2hours later i wake up to a grumbling stomach and a full bladder, i turn my gaze to ya Amir who is formally driving with his left hand on the steering and right hand on his lap he look unbothered like am just invisible to him.

"Ya Amir i want to use the bathroom."i say and he ignore me.

i turn my gaze to the window with a sigh, wonder what makes me to not pee this morning i'm hungry i didn't even eat anything for breakfast my stomach grumble and my bladder twist.

"Ya Amir dan-Allah please i want to urinate please."i say but its as of am invisible he just turn on the radio and volume it high.

my eyes blink and the transparent salty liquid emerges from my eyes i turn my gaze to the window staring through the tinted glass hoping and praying that my bladder doesn't betray my trust by leting me to urinate in this car.

"Do not urinate in my car if not wlh i will drop you off i dont care if we re in the middle of a journey, you can call your driver that took you to the event to pick you."he say, i break into sob and kneel and put my head on the seat.

"please Ya Amir i really want to urinate please dan Allah wlh i wont talk to any male henceforth i promise."i say looking at him and i dont know if its the tears in my eyes but i think ya Amir just smile.

The car halt at this small filling station and i run out of the car in full speed i ask one of the employee and they direct me to the bathroom.

once i am done with my business i walk back to the car and stand since the car its empty, 20minutes later Ya Amir come back we both climb into the car and continue our journey.

i rummage through my bag and bring the bottle water i drank yesterday and forgot it inside i remove the tiny pills and swallow it with the water, i will just sleep for the rest of the drive its not like Ya Amir know how to communicate with people very boring anti social human being,
i close my eyes and begin counting to 100.

i was awaken by someone poking me by the arm, my eyes snap open and i sigh in relief.

"thanks for the ride ya Amir."i say smiling and he just concentrate on whatever the fuck he is doing on his phone.

"just pack your things i dont have time for rubbish."he say and like the good girl i am i jump down and pack my shit.

dragging my trolling box into the house everywhere is quiet maybe they all go to Ya yusrah house trying to set things.

"salam! salam i don land all the evil people that left me in minna i am home."i yell and head to my room upstairs.

"Toh what did i do sis sally,
And what will Amir do with little ilham the girl is just 16, the two of them are always fighting and now they are all saying i sent ilham to make Amir fall in love with her because of his money, why will i do such thing when i know such relationship its proscriptive in this family and Yasir doesn't even listen to me,i am always at fault.

"sorry soby and stop crying you will get sick, i know you wont do such thing beside even if such relationship its forbidden in there family its not forbidden in islam and if Amir is destine to marry ilham nobody in this planet not even there so-called family norm can stop the two from been with each other.

"it hurt me sis salmah it do,it really hurt me how all the time yasir support his family and blame me for everything i cant believe even anty ammi is saying such thing to me, what did ilham know about love that i will even send her to Amir.

"ssshhh, soby yi hakuri sorrry.

A wave of dizziness hit me and i use the door for support i walk back to my room and lay on my bed.

my mum never cry like never,
in all my 16years i have never seen her upset nor angry and hearing her sobbing now its like throwing my heart in a pool of acid, how could everyone be mean to my mum she treat everyone in this family with respect i know she and my grandmum dont get along.
but, anty ammi!
never in my life have i ever thought she will say such thing to my mum all this happening because of Ya Amir, if i have anything for Ya Amir is a brotherly love and right now after hearing what everyone in this family is saying to my mum because of him that brotherly love its replace with hate and anger.

huh! what the hell is going on!

wonder how Amir will be reacting to his mum.

sour right dont worry from every difficulty there is a solution.

i feel bad for sobys mum why will they say such hurtful words to her.