25

Amir!

"Ke! are you insane dont you ever snatch something from my hand like that."i say pointing at her with my finger as she pout and storm out of the room.

i sigh and massage my forehead, why cant i remember shits since after this accident things just seem weird, my mum say i was engaged to farhat before the accident but like why cant i remember such important day of my life and how will i even be engaged to someone like her the girl lack manners, something isn't right i know the doctor said it will take time before i remember alot of shit but seriously i am okk i remember everything, from childhood to this day but i know and i can feel it something very important is missing in my life and that voice from the phone sound soo familiar. i drop my laptop and leave the room.

"mallam Amir."my dad say once i enter the parlour and i smile.

"goodday abbah."i say and sit next to him on the couch.

"i'm fine how are you feeling now."he ask looking at me worriedly and i heave a very heavy breathe.

"I want to cancel my engagement with farhat."i blurt just in time my mum come inside the parlour.

"why Amir?
you two used to love each other, you are just over thinking things farhat is a nice girl she is just worried about your health."my mum say sitting next to me.

"i cant remember mum, something isn't right and i didnt think i can actually engaged someone like farhat, she is way out of the qualities i want in a lady, she is disrespectful and arrogant."i say and my mum sigh.

"But Amir you two used to love each other maybe you just need some alone time together so you get to know each other again."my mum say with a smile.

"No mum!
farhat is not the type of lady i want, i know the doctor say it will take time before i remember shit but i dont think farhat and i had any relationship, you both know me, mum you gave birth to me and you know there is no way in the world i will date a very mannerless girl, can you imagine i was on a phone call she snatch it from my hand and insult the lady."i say as my mind drift to the familiar voice.

"what lady are you talking about?"my dad ask.

"i dont know but the voice sound familiar, farhat snatch the phone and insulted her,
who does that? the lady called my name i dont even get to know who she was i think she is a family member or a junior friend."i say with a shrug.

"ohh she did the right thing,
Amir you re marrying farhat dont forget you were the one that engaged her."my mum say and i sigh frustadly.

"i did engaged her as you said but i cant remember and i dont love her anymore maybe God did the right thing thats why i cant remember anything about us."i say and my mum stand up.

"Amir!
you are marrying farhat and that is final, you two had a beautiful relationship you will remember very soon."my mum say and leave the parlour.

"why is mum soo strict about me marrying farhat, i know she is her sister daughter but dad i really cant remember having anything with farhat, why will i forget my engagement day at some point i dont think there isn't a thing i cant remember other times i think a piece of me is missing like something very important in my life is missing but i dont know what,
it's so frustrating."i say and my dad nod.

"Just keep praying for the best and gradually you will remember everything."he say and i nod.

"i am going to the office."i say with a sigh and my dad nod.

i exit out of the parlour, why cant i remember shit but if i actually did date farhat before the accident then i am glad my brain is back to normal and i actually realise she is an idiot.

"How did she get his contact, you know what the mallam said if by any chance he heard her name, sees her picture or anything that belong to her he will remember.

"i dont know anty, ilham has become the bridge between me and ya Amir, i love him anty i want to marry him.

A wave of dizziness hit me and a sharp headache make me stumble, my heartbeat become rapidly and my hands are trembling, i walk back to my apartment and sit on my bed,
i carefully massage my head and try to stable my heartbeat, i walk to my closet and bring out my traveling suitcase i gently open the broken suitcase and start rummaging through it not knowing what i was looking for, the familiar bangle caught my eyes and i sigh.

This is the missing part of me i have been yearning to remember, my sabreen the love of my life she was the one that called all this while my mum was the one tearing us apart, But everything has come to an end i am going to her and nobody not even my mum can deny me the love i desire.

Omg my poor Amir go get our soby for us i miss you and your grumpy Attitude.