7

Amir!

i stare at her as she squint her eyes crying i groan and sigh.

"ke! just keep quiet stop crying i am stoping at a nearby pharmacy and Godbless your soul if its nothing serious or you re just faking it wlh "sai kinje minna a kafa"."i say and start the car.

hopefully its nothing serious because seriously i dont sign up for this shit thats exactly why i love traveling alone, i glance at her and she is still clutching her stomach with her eyes close i take a deep breathe and halt at the nearby pharmacy, i step out and head to the passenger door.

"come out since that's the only thing you re good at "creating scenes" so that you will get everyones attension."i say and open the door.

she look at me with her bloodshot eyes, her face is red from too much cry and i try my best not laugh.

"i can't come out."she say in a whisper and i groan.

"soo you have turn cripple i cant carry you and just know that once i enter the car i am not stoping anywhere till we reach our destination."i warn and she burst into another cry making me to look at her in amusement.

"just turn your back dont look at me i want to go alone please."she say in between sob.

"whatever! you have 5minute."i say and head back to the driver seat.

she add a long abaya on her clothe before exiting out of the car, i watch as she gently walk with her back bend a little her left hand on her stomach i chuckle and drop my gaze back inside the car furrowing my brow at the sight.

   ohhh shit she stain my car this is exactly why i hate traveling with females they re just full of problems she should just be grateful its a leather sit wlh she could have wash this car i dont care if its a mistake a lady should know when her monthly period will start , i pick the wipe from her handbag and dap it on the blood scrunching my nose up, this is disgusting once its spotless i put the bloody wipe in her bag she sould know what to do with them i put some sanitizer on my hand and sigh.

the door open and she quietly slip in i look at her but keep quiet, i start the car and we continue our journey.

"ke! which type of human being are you that you dont know when your monthly period will start, the only thing you can remember is talking to boys and behaving like an adult godbless you i am in a good mood today."i say and she just sigh.

"sorry!"she grumble and turn her gaze to the window.

"ke! you look at me when i am talking to you and if you dare frown that your red face at me you wont like the consequences."i say and she drop her gaze to her fingers.

"who is the guy that called you earlier?"i ask with my gaze on the road.

"it's Ya Raheem friend."she grumble sniffing.

"why are you crying?
so i cannot ask you question
raheem friend then how did he get your contact and why is he calling you beautiful?"i ask and she clean her face with a sigh.

"i dont know Ya Amir wlh bansaniba! i am sick please my abdomen is paining me and the injection they gave me is making me dizzy please i want to sleep."she say crying and i just keep quiet.

"sleep and stop disturbing my ears with this your sniff its as if you have a factory of tears in your body."i grumble and just turn the radio on.

1hr later i halt at the familiar house and sigh in relief i turn to see she is still asleep with her lip parted, her eyes close yet swollen from too much cry i turn my gaze to my ringing phone and frown before turning it off.

"ke! wake up."i say poking her by the shoulder and she open her eyes.

"get out i am in a hurry."i say and she nod, i watch as she quietly arrange her handbag before zipping it.

"thank you Ya Amir!"she say in a whisper and step out of the car she hold the door with her left hand and quietly whisper to herself before closing it she take two steps and crumble on the floor.

i quietly pick her handbag and pick her bridal style before pushing the gate open.

"Ya Amir."a familiar voice say i ignore them and head to Anty dee apartment once inside the house is pack this is exactly why i hate family event i ignore everyone gaze and question and head to the familiar apartment the door is open so i enter.

"what happen to her?" anty zainab ask trailing behind me inside the room.

i lay her on the bed and sit on the couch.

"what happen?"anty zainab ask again and i sigh.

"well she complain of abdominal pain while we re coming we stop by at some pharmacy they inject her and i drop her off she just pass out!"i explain with a shrug.

"maybe she need some rest salmah and sobia went to the market."she say and i nod she excuse herself to answer her ringing phone and i stare at her.

she look tired i guess that explain why she passed out i sigh and leave the room.

"let me get going anty zee."i say and she nod with her phone press to her ear and her son sleeping on the small bed on the carpeted floor i leave the apartment and headback to the main building which is where my mum stay .

"Goodafternoon ya Amir."my cousins say and i just nod.

i enter the parlour, my mum and her 3sisters are sitted discussing.

"goodafternoon mum."i say squating next to her and she look up with a smile.

"how was your journey?"she ask and i nod with a smile.

"sannu anty."i say and they all answer in unison.

"amir ya hanya."anty jamilah ask and i answer with a smile.

"you should go and rest."anty sa,adah say and i stand up.

"Anty rummah i brought the clothe i will give someone to bring it to you."i say and she nod with a smile i leave the parlour and head out it's a good thing i build my house seperately its within the family house but 10minute walk at most.

my mum sister are'nt the best antys they are just selfish, mean set of human beings they want to have everything,
Anty huddah is the eldest she has 3 kids, sudais, zulaihat and sadiya. they re all grown up and married.
  then Anty jamilah she has two daughters Amal and manal they re just spoilt brats that love the lavish lifestyle.
   then my mum i am the eldest in the family my mum married before her elder sisters so that explain why i senior all my cousins.

then anty rummah she is the last born and the most troublesome she is too cocky the fact that her husband is a very rich business mogul doensn't help her egocentric attitude she has two children sadik and farhat, sadik is married and living in london with his family, farhat is staying with her mum in lagos dont actually know where she is schooling.

"Ya Amir!"a familiar voice called and i turn to see farhat.

"mum say you will give me a message." she say and i just head to my car.

"remove the yellow suitcase from the back seat."i say slipping into the drivet sit, she remove the suitcase and close the door.

i sigh and start the car this is going to be a long 5days i will just have to create an excuse to leave soon i am really not a fan of crowd.

I think Amir is naturally rude!

soo how do you see the grumpy Amir!.

dont forget to comment,vote and tag a friend to read!