20

hey everyone i want you all to please comment so i will know if whatever the fuck i am writing is'nt a boring book.

Amir!

Standing by the bedroom door with my legs cross i email some document to my office, the door to the apartment creak open and she walk in with the foodbag,
she is wearing her regular baggy trouser with a redtop a black headtie neatly on her head, she quietly drop the foodbag on the dinning and turn to leave.

"sabreen!"i say and she basically stop but didn't turn back.

i walk to her and stand in her front, she is staring at the floor her hands are trembling and her forehead is sweating profusely.

"goodmorning Ya Amir."she say clasping her hands together.

"morning to you to beautiful, you usually check on me when you drop my breakfast, what's with the sudden change."i say using my fingers to flick the sweat on her forehead and she step back.

"I have to get going Ya Amir i am running late."she say in a whisper and try to walk pass me but i drag her by the arm.

"what's wrong sabreen?
is it because i confess my feelings toward you that you re acting weird,
you love me sabreen believe it or not i know you also feel thesame way i do but if you want to deny your heart what it want because of the so-called family norm i wont let you do that because you belong to me."i say and she remove my hand from her arm.

"i dont love you ya Amir,
i dont want to be with you and please stay away from me."she say and turn to leave but i drag her agitatedly by the arm.

"Look into my eyes and say you dont have even a slight feeling for me."i say raising her head to look into her eyes as she try to avoid my eyes.

"i dont love you please let me go."she say trying to remove her hand from my grip.

"i dont care if you love me or you dont want to be with me,
you belong to me and you will learn to love me."i say and push her to the wall angrily as she crumble on the floor.

she stand up and walk of the parlour i facepalm my face with a sigh.

this is going to be more complicated than i thought, i always loose my temper easily if i want sabreen i think i have to learn how to controll my cool,
i cant believe i push her to the wall like that, i have to go and apoligise to her.

i leave the apartment and head to the main building just in time she is coming out with that same guy from the event, i watch as she whisper something in his ear she burst into laughter and run outside the gate as he chase after her.

i walk back to my apartment and lay on my bed staring at the interior of the room something caught my eyes by the bed, the fluffy looking animal pop his head out from the bedside and i sit upright.

i watch in horror as this fluffy demonic animal start approaching me i stand up and jump off the bed dashing to the door as an unfamiliar weight hold my leg i look down, multiple sneeze escape my nose as my head slam the door and i black out.

*********************

I wake up to a throbing headache i groan in annoyance and massage my forehead .

"Sorry Ya Amir."the familiar voice say and i open my eyes.

"sabreen?"i say confused she smile and sigh looking at me worriedly.

"How are you feeling?"she ask putting her small hand in mine and i stare at her in surprise.

"i'm having a bad a headache."i say feeling her soft her in mine,
my eyes caught the familiar fluffy animal standing by the door and i sit upright in alert.

"what's wrong Ya Amir?"she ask looking at me confuse.

"Nothing!."i say with my eyes glue to the door.

"Bittuu come and say hi to ya Amir."she say and the fluffy demon run and jump on her body as i close my eyes shut two sneeze escape my nose and i back away reaching the extreme of the bed.

"Ilily take this your naughty puppy out Amir is allergic to them."Anty soby say entering the room and i sigh in relief.

"you're allergic to bittuu?"she say laughing bringing the puppy close to me as i sneeze multiple times.

"ilily "banson iskanchi"take this thing out."her mum say she leave the room throwing the puppy in the air and laughing.

"How are you feeling?"she ask touching my forehead.

"Bad."i say and she laugh.

"ohh Amir you and your attitude you re the worst patient ever ."she say with a chuckle.

"i'm hungry and my head will probably explode by the way it is throbing."i grumble and she laugh.

"ilham will bring your food and some medicatiom for you, i am going to get ready a friend of mine is getting her daughter married, i will check on you if i come back."she rant and leave the room.

i pick my phone and sigh, today is just wasted its 7:00pm already and i just sleep the day off because of a stupid little animal.

"sallamu'alaikum."she say and enter the room with a smile on her face.

she drop the food on the bed and open it, its anty sobys weird prawn and vegetable pasta i groan and she chuckle.

"i'm too tired you should feed me."i say and she look at me smiling.

"hah! Ya Amir as big as you're."she say and i frown.

"my mum feed me uptill date, Anty soby did same when i am sick and you as my nurse for tonight you will do same."i say and she chuckle.

"okay!"she say and pick the fork.

i watch in amusement as she roll the pasta and raise it to my mouth.

"This is pure evil sabreen!
how do you expect me to swallow this."i say looking at the mighty pasta and she laugh.

"wlh even i can swallow this tiny shit Ya Amir."she say and i chuckle.

"you can?."i say staring at her and she nod.

"just watch."she open her mouth and stuff the pasta,

i watch a she painfully close her eyes and swallow the food making me laugh.

"this is a little much but i swallow it soo its a win."she say and i nod.

"I'm sorry about earlier i just loose my cool."i say staring at her and she just smile.

"lets eat ya Amir."she say giving me the tiny pasta on the fork i chuckle and open my mouth.

issa double update because i love you all!

Soo my Amir is allegic to puppys!

ohhh my Gosh did soby just feed Amir, i am so loving this vibe #teamAmir all the way.

check out "wild flower" by leyuxynab its an amazing book but like the annoying sis she is she update whenever she want.