3

Dedicating this page to leyuxynab because you hate Amir.

Amir!

The knock on my door awake me and i groan who is that i check my phone to see its 8:00am its too early hope it's something serious if not whoever is on that door will have a bad day, i stand up and swing the door open.

"y.........

"Are you mad?
why will you come and start banging on my door early this morning."i say and she frown her face.

"sorry!
just want to check on you before i leave since yesterday you were not feeling ok."she grumble.

"As you can see i'm fine guess this stupid nursing course you re studying is messing with your head thinking you re some kind of professional nurse trying to check on her patient get out of my sight."i say she quietly leave mumbling to herself and i slam the door shut.

i go back to bed and lay down i try my best to go back to sleep but couldn't i sigh and sit up i will just get ready and go to raheem nysc whatsoevr i was supposed to be indoor till 12:00pm i will then dress go to mosque and head to meet the clients today but this girl just ruin everything.

dressing in a blue khaftan i pick my phone,car key and head to the main building just in time my uncle is leaving.

"Goodmorning uncle Baba!"i say squating and he smile.

"how are you mallam Amir."he say with a smile as i stand up.

"I'm fine you going to work early today."i say and he nod.

"fridays are always complicated are you going to your brothers nysc certificate collection or whatever they call it."he say and i chuckle.

"yes i will be heading there just want to check on Anty dee."i say and he nod.

"she is in the kitchen dont know what she has been doing in there since after subhii prayer and she end up serving me tea and bread for breakfast."he say with a shrug and i chuckle.

"okay uncle see you later."i say we shake hand and he head to his car.

uncle yasir is among those people that dont age quickly he is 55 but looks 40 maybe is the small afro hair he leaves that makes him handsome or the fact that he gym all the time that makes him look young.

"Boo you re awake already?"Anty soby say and i follow her voice to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning! what are you making for us heard you've been in the kitchen since sunrise."i say sitting on the kitcheen stool.

"Nothing fah just doing my favourite egusi soup and cocoyam soup."she say dishing all the soups in container and stocking them in the freezer.

"tohm abani breakfast."i say smiling and she hand me the potatoes and plantain porridge making me smile.

"thank you."i say and start eating my food she drop the ginger drink next to me and a bottle of water making me smile.

"Amir why are you not using your inhaler and kadaina shan drugs dinka."she say sitting on the stool opposite mine staring at me i just ignore her and continue eating.

"okay! better start taking your medication and try taking your inhaler everywhere you re going it's very dangerous what if nobody was home, you should stop taking your health unserious."she say sternly ,i drink my ginger and sip the water and hand her the empty plate she give me the napkin and i clean my mouth.

"okay i want to go check on raheem at his nysc pop."i say and she nod.

"take care tell him we're sorry we wont make it have alot of shit to deal with this morning."she grumble and go back to doing whatever she was doing before and i head out.

30minutes later am in this annoying crowded enviroment full of jittery youths gallivanting up and down in there uniform i scan the crowd with my eyes and it land on her laughing with this guy who keep on clinging to her as they take selfies i walk to them and raheem come into view he has his certificate in his hand and was yapping at his sister to come let them leave but she keep on laughing with the stranger.

"Ya Amir i dont know you were coming i was leaving already i hate crowd."he say and i smile at him.

"congrats."i say shaking his hand and he just nod.

"ya amir can you drop ilham at work i was called at the hospital." he say waving his sister who is too busy talking to some group of guys to acknowledge.

"ok she should meet me in the car and let her hurry i have things to do."i say and head back to my car.

i watch as he drag her by the ear probably scolding her and she was just laughing i turn my gaze back to my ringing phone and switch it off.

"sorry ya Amir for keeping you waiting and thank you for coming i will meet you at home."he say and i smile with a nod he glare at his sister and head to his car.

i turn to see her slip into the owners corner and i look at her from the mirror as she frown and keep on gumbling to herself.

"Ke! get out of my car did i look like your driver look at what you re wearing to a place like this you want to show all the guys you re also a mature little rat, happily talking and laughing showing your teeth to all the guys like some cheap whore."i say she just pout and glare outside the window.

"i say you should get out of my car or are you deaf?"i say  she open the door and step out then slammed it shut before disappearing into the massive crowd.

i shake my head and roar my engine back to life before speeding out of the place.

Grumpy Amir why am i sensing jealousy!

I'm also giving out 200naira airtime to the first person to comment on this chapter!
kindly DM your contact and what netwrk if you happen to be the first to comment.

dont forget to vote,comment,tag a friend to read and be a winner.